JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » What doesn't your current wife or gf do that exgf or ex-wife did do
Page: < prev  of 5   next > 
Unregistered ?

Great entries, very hot! I love reminiscing about ex gf's. My latest partner is very unadventurous in the sack, which is disappointing, but I have to say she makes up for it with her other amazing qualities. However... ON TO THE EX'S!

My first real gf in college was objectively very beautiful and hyper-orgasmic... and squirted a LOT. She once had ten orgasms in an hour and we collapsed on a bed that was absolutely soaked with her juices. How's that for a confidence boost?
When she got into bed at night (she studied late) she would wake me up with a blowjob or handjob every night, and either finish me or fuck me until we both came. She would often finger my asshole (which I absolutely loved once I got over my inhibitions about it) while she was sucking me, or reach around to do it while I was fucking her. Felt goddam amazing. She let me finger her tight little asshole too while I fucked her even though she wasn't really into it. Once when we were 69'ing, she started giving me a rimjob, and I came crazy hard, shooting all over her body. Then she said, "you better fuck me, now." Multi-orgasms are a skill she helped me develop.
She let me cum anywhere I wanted to, even in the face a couple times ("by accident"wink. I loved to fuck until I was ready, then move up and cum all over her perfect tits. It's no wonder I'm probably a sex addict now...

I had another girlfriend, a thin cute vietnamese girl, who loved anal. She had the tightest pussy I ever encountered, but stood out in the ass dept. I am about 8" and pretty thick, so it was a struggle, but when we got it all the way in she screamed my name so loud that our bitchy roommate at the time heard us and grumbled about it the next morning. She was just jealous that this vietnamese hottie had a bf in different state, and was still getting her asshole stretched... by me.

As much we all like reminiscing, I think what we should be doing is using these experiences as a template for what we want our current sex lives to be like. I have told my current gf about these experiences, and it freaked her out a little, but I tried to frame the conversation to express that these are things I enjoy, and we should figure out how we can both be sexually satisfied. I'm working on making her more confident in bed, because that is the key to getting to some of this really fun stuff. Is anyone else working on their current partner in this way? PM me, I'd love to hear what is working and what is not.
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

wife will not, but other women have: sucked my cock after fucking, fuck outdoors, car, woods, beach; be spitroasted, go dogging, do a mff 3sum, take cum on her face, have toys used on her cunt, be tied up naked and used.
falcone Amateur Jackinchatter

264 posts since 2011-08-24
41 year old
Have the most gorgeous pair of tits
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Complain
Yugster Novice Jackinchatter

67 posts since 2018-07-17
58 year old heterosexual from London
won't suck cock unlike my ex but loves a vibrator which is great.
always jacking or thinking about jacking
georgyb Skilled Jackinchatter

625 posts since 2017-02-20
70 year old heterosexual male from UK
Won't suck cock, tried it once and pulled a face like a young girl being asked to swallow a nasty medicine - on the other hand she has been known to take it up the arse and the feel of her ring piece clenched round my cock is something else
Always been a leg and arse man - oh and tiny tits
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
My late last wife always swallowed my load during blow jobs and she would ask me if I wanted to fuck her in the ass whereas my previous wife always blotted away my precum and did not swallow my cun and only reluctantly let my in her ass
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only
Cincyfun Amateur Jackinchatter

254 posts since 2016-07-14
44 year old heterosexual from Cincinnati
Fuck my friends without permission
Unregistered ?

She does not peg me. I like to have a strap on used on me by a woman
FLscribe Professional Jackinchatter

1988 posts since 2014-06-09
55 year old bisexual male from tampa
I have been fortunate enough to have traded up at every step of the way. My wife has been remarkably cool in bed. She was the one who suggested we have the occasional threesome with men and other women. She was the one who suggested anal. She was the one who loves to have me watch her masturbate. She's the one who enjoys going commando (and telling me about it). She's the one who asked me to suck her toes while she fingered her own pussy. About the only thing she won't do is show some skin in public, but as long as I get to see it, I'm OK.

My first girlfriend taught me about the joys of oral sex (giving and getting) and outdoor sex. My second girlfriend taught me all about the joys of jerking off and cumming on her body. My third girlfriend taught me everything I needed to know about mutual masturbation and exhibitionism. My wife is the keeper. She's the best ever.
Open to interesting ideas
thick7 Amateur Jackinchatter

364 posts since 2017-06-09
52 year old male from florida
My ex would always take my thick 7" cock deep in her mouth and loved it when I came in her mouth and she had the nicest set of big natural tits.
My wife now use to suck my cock but now rarely does and never takes my cum anymore. She won't let me near her ass anymore either. But that is what having a little fun on the side is for!
Thick 7 for fun.
JerkinSince93 Amateur Jackinchatter

347 posts since 2019-02-05
42 year old bisexual male from Southern California
My ex loved giving me road head

Can't even get bed head from the wife these days
Unregistered ?

My ex gf used to love sucking my cock, sometimes 5-6 times a week, multiple times a day. My wife RARELY gives me head, maybe once every 4 or 5 months. It is a shame too, because my wife gives great head and always swallows.

The ex-gf also rimmed me-I do not think my wife would ever even dream of doing it, although she has let me lick her asshole a few times.

The ex also loved public and outdoor sex, which I have not had the chance to get the wife into.
Unregistered ?

My ex was faultless in sexual terms, loved facials, would do water sports for me and talk filth. Current not into any of that.
But, she is a nicer woman , ex was a cunt albeit a horny cunt.
Unregistered ?

Oral sex, she won't give and rarely lets me have a taste.
Page: < prev  of 5   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » What doesn't your current wife or gf do that exgf or ex-wife did do