JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Semen tasting
Page: < prev  of 10  
Wordman Amateur Jackinchatter

274 posts since 2014-12-10
59 year old male from Virginia, USA
My wife likes to swallow my load and then kiss me to share my cum. It tastes very good that way and is usually all the inspiration I need for round two.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Doug55 Skilled Jackinchatter

647 posts since 2017-05-22
59 year old homosexual male
I love the taste of sperm
I am your bottom
Chris51A Skilled Jackinchatter

700 posts since 2015-09-10
72 year old heterosexual from Western US
Years ago, after fucking my wife she said I'm not done, eat me. I have never tasted cum before but she insisted. It was not as bad as I expected. Over the years, eating her after a good fucking just became so natural. Then one day, I came home from night school and she said I've got a surprise for you. We stripped, jumped into be and she said eat me sexy pussy. I did. I instantly recognized that taste. I lapped it up. My mind was whirling trying to imagine who she must have fuck before I get there. That was one of the hottest night of our marriage.
trentonwolf Amateur Jackinchatter

336 posts since 2019-08-08
64 year old heterosexual male from new jersey
strokei love eating my cum..ever since i was a teen i could suck my own cock and cum right in my mouth..i love the taste of my pre-cum and cum..good healthy protein...i even love even my wifes cum as she squirts in my mouth..
cock
love to cum alot

trentonwolf said:
strokei love eating my cum..ever since i was a teen i could suck my own cock and cum right in my mouth..i love the taste of my pre-cum and cum..good healthy protein...i even love even my wifes cum as she squirts in my mouth..
cock

Agree with your, but jealous you could suck your own! strokestrokestroke
Unregistered ?

Last time I jerked off I ate it, going to eat it tonight. I enjoy the tangy taste. I've sucked cock, had facials, drank his precum, but I'm not a sissy and have never eaten another man's seed.
Ready2Shoot Enlightened Jackinchatter

2931 posts since 2006-07-23
61 year old bisexual from Oregon
iwant2deposit said:
I have tasted mine but it is a bit metallic or bitter tasting. Wish I could acquire the taste. But the precum is awesome.

Hey bud, you might try eating it after a long edging session. Push yourself to the edge a few times until you are dripping some good pre. After that build back up to the PONR and let it shoot into your hand and gulp it down. I find after a long edging session my pre gets blended into my cum--plus I think I get more prostate fluid spurting out, which increase the volume--and that really cuts the edge off any bitterness/bleachy tastes. Let me know how it goes!
ranger92 Amateur Jackinchatter

134 posts since 2013-11-10
43 year old bisexual from Canada
To understand why semen can taste the way it does, you need to understand your diet. I found out from a dietician that eating lots of red meat, onions, and garlic will make your semen taste bitter and sour. Eating lots of fruit and raw vegetables will make it sweeter tasting and less bitter. And drink lots of water and fruit juice. Coffee can affect the flavour too.

She was right! But I really enjoy garlic and onions so...I skip eating mine. Lol

Try it out...it true!
Ready2Shoot Enlightened Jackinchatter

2931 posts since 2006-07-23
61 year old bisexual from Oregon
ranger92 said:
To understand why semen can taste the way it does, you need to understand your diet. I found out from a dietician that eating lots of red meat, onions, and garlic will make your semen taste bitter and sour. Eating lots of fruit and raw vegetables will make it sweeter tasting and less bitter. And drink lots of water and fruit juice. Coffee can affect the flavour too.

She was right! But I really enjoy garlic and onions so...I skip eating mine. Lol

Try it out...it true!

Bud, have your tried your cum after a long edge. The edge may sweeten it up with your other male juices. Maybe you can eat your garlic and slurp your cum, too!
Baggsy2011 Amateur Jackinchatter

358 posts since 2019-08-04
76 year old male from Hampshire, England
My findings on this are that on so many occasions I've had the urge to eat my cum after I've cum. I ooze it out carefully into the palm of my hand to make it easy to transfer to my mouth, but most times, the urge to eat it disappears as soon as I've cum. I do still eat it sometimes but it's less exciting tham I'd like it to be.
I'd never tried anyone elses cum until about four years ago. I didn't like the thought of doing it, and the idea was to finish him by hand but he had other ideas.
As it worked out, I'm glad he did. Despite my reservations about doing it, I was sexually aroused when he cum in my mouth, and the experience was extremely pleasurable. I don't remember tasting it the first time - just the experience of him thrusting, the strange feeling of my mouth being filled from the inside and swallowing.
I still don't really notice the taste to any great extent. It's just a bit salty and sometimes a little bitter and with a slimy consistency.
Hurler Amateur Jackinchatter

114 posts since 2020-02-05
65 year old heterosexual male from Ireland
Love eating my pre cum and have eaten my load out of a woman's cunt a few times.
Sex mad, cheater and dedicated wanker
ranger92 Amateur Jackinchatter

134 posts since 2013-11-10
43 year old bisexual from Canada
Ready2Shoot said:
Bud, have your tried your cum after a long edge. The edge may sweeten it up with your other male juices. Maybe you can eat your garlic and slurp your cum, too!

I'll give it a shot! Lol! Thanks for the tip!
fortune62 Novice Jackinchatter

25 posts since 2020-07-09
65 year old bisexual male from PEI, Canada
I've loved eating my own cum after masturbating and from wife's pussy too. Darn sexy to say the least.

The very first cock I tasted was an older guy who had been jerking for a while (nude beach). He was in his car, we chatted and I kept looking at his cock as he stroked it. I finally asked if I could taste him. He said sure. I sucked him into my mount, swirled my tongue around the head of his dick (he was pretty small) and sucked it. I stop and asked him if I was doing it right. He said hell yes! I sucked him a little more and as I was swirling my tongue around the soft flesh of the head of his penis, he came in my mouth. Like you said, I just enjoyed the strange felling of it squirting on and under my tongue. I swallow, we chatted and he left. Never did get his name.

Baggsy2011 said:
My findings on this are that on so many occasions I've had the urge to eat my cum after I've cum. I ooze it out carefully into the palm of my hand to make it easy to transfer to my mouth, but most times, the urge to eat it disappears as soon as I've cum. I do still eat it sometimes but it's less exciting tham I'd like it to be.
I'd never tried anyone elses cum until about four years ago. I didn't like the thought of doing it, and the idea was to finish him by hand but he had other ideas.
As it worked out, I'm glad he did. Despite my reservations about doing it, I was sexually aroused when he cum in my mouth, and the experience was extremely pleasurable. I don't remember tasting it the first time - just the experience of him thrusting, the strange feeling of my mouth being filled from the inside and swallowing.
I still don't really notice the taste to any great extent. It's just a bit salty and sometimes a little bitter and with a slimy consistency.
Page: < prev  of 10  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Semen tasting