JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Hot Girls/Ladies In Your Street
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

There's a stunning 30 something yr old girl that lives across the street from me but she's friends with the girl next door and everytime (especially in the summer) she always wears daisy duke shorts or spandex shorts and she has got one of the hottest asses i've seen it's such an awesome bubble butt and to top it off her legs are amazing too and they're always tanned i think she's on the sun bed a lot as i can see the light coming from her bedroom across the street. And her husband looks to be a right fucking nerd. Anyway lately i've been getting the urge to stand by the window where i can see her sitting in my neighbours garden and just get my big hard cock out and have a sly wank over her while she's in view of the window. Anybody else have similar stories and if so what did you do?
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

I saw our elderly neighbour cracking one out looking down from his bedroom windows as my wife lay sunbathing naked..He never knew I saw him and I told my Mrs...she hadn't stopped sunbathing do I bet he gets off regular...then again she has an awesome tanned toned ass
bigpete Amateur Jackinchatter

366 posts since 2012-12-15
80 year old
had a young divorced gal about 25 next door to me last summer, I got a lot of nice looks thought she didn't know until one day she waved at me
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Hot Girls/Ladies In Your Street