JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Driving and Jacking off
Page: of 1  
footballmiami Novice Jackinchatter

26 posts since 2007-07-15
51 year old heterosexual from miami
I don't know what it is about driving, but it makes me so horny. Every time I am driving home from work at night. I find the need to take my shirt off and take out my dick to jack off. how many of you like to j/o on the way home?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
afrikanblack20 Novice Jackinchatter

71 posts since 2006-02-18
39 year old heterosexual male from Atlanta, GA
I have a hour drive to and from work so I beat it often in the car. I beat it in my car on my break sometimes too.
Unregistered ?

I have a weekly one hour highway drive at midnight that I frequently jack off during. I think I like it because the driver's seat is normally so out in the open, and it's like jacking out in public without being stuck in a stall, for example. I know it's highly unlikely anyone will catch me at such a late hour, but still, it's pretty exciting!
Thunderball151 Amateur Jackinchatter

158 posts since 2006-06-06
47 year old heterosexual from Harrisburg, PA
I have jo several times while driving. I think one of the first times I did it, I had built up and edged such a nice load I had to pull off to finish. I didn't want to wreck upon orgasm!!! It was so intense too, the orgasm. I have recently gotten into pulling off and jerking at the rest stop off the highway. I don't know what it is about jerking while driving, but it's pretty damn fun!
Rock out with your cock out! One of my favorite links: http://www.youjizz.com/videos/shy-little-teen-slut-gets-fucked-hard-192743.html
Unregistered ?

I used to jerk off in the car a lot, both while driving and while sitting in parking lots, etc . . . . hehe . . . . usually after finding a female driver next to me ( and I had to look for several hours some days! ) LOL razz
I don't have a car now and really miss the chance to do that . . . . *sigh* . . . . hehe . . . . stroke smooth wink
Unregistered ?

You know, I'm all for jacking off every now and then, but there comes a time when you simply need to keep it in your pants, and driving is one of them. It's a little disturbing to think that guys are jacking off while driving a vehicle, and even more disturbing to think about the possibility of having an accident and then having to explain to the court/insurance folks that you killed poor Grannie because you were having fun time with Mr. Shiftstick.

Seriously, save that stuff for home. There's a time and place for that, and the road is not one of them, even IF it's super-late out and deserted.
Unregistered ?

be so good as to repeat that sermon to the folks on their cell phones, putting on their make-up, eating their lunch, smoking their stinky cigararettes, and so on . . . . . don't single out one group and ignore all the far-more-numerous others who aren't paying any attention to the way they're driving, either . . . . . sheeeesh, fair's fair, ya know . . . . .
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Driving and Jacking off