JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Want my ass fucked but totally str8
Page: < prev  of 4  
cumtofeet81 Professional Jackinchatter

1148 posts since 2014-07-22
43 year old heterosexual male from North East, England
Im sorry but if you want a guy to fuck your ass, you aren't totally straight.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Cock_Lesnar Novice Jackinchatter

45 posts since 2014-07-30
45 year old
if dildo then hey you just like anal pleasure.... if you want a guy in your ass... then bi at the least sorry no other way around it lol.
Unregistered ?

Love toying my ass.... Ex used to use dildos, vibrators and strapons on me - loved it! But, even though I'm mostly straight, I crave the feeling of a real cock pulsing and flooding my rectum with hot sperm!
Unregistered ?

iBalls said:
I got fucked by the real thing once, and it was heavenly. Now I know why women liked to get fucked.

I LOVE having a cock in my ass, feels wonderful!!!
BroshipUK Novice Jackinchatter

59 posts since 2018-07-24
42 year old heterosexual male
I'm not looking to debate opinion's on a straight guy being with a gay guy. I just thought I'd share my experience and that is it.

Me I'm slim 30 something lad. Open minded and currently single. He is a musucular 50 something gay guy, chilled and easy going with other guys he meets too.

We have met for some time now and the first time was just one of those go for it kinda things on a site with both men and woman but in the end he offered me a bj and i took a chance. He picked me up took me back to his did it an rimmed me too. I was as normally am quite chilled about it all and just go with the flow.

Didn't expect it to carry on but it has more or less. His main thing was he wanted to just suck me. No interest in me giving him the same back or anything more which was good. So the main thing was bj and getting rimmed which was the regular acts and as I have a bit of stamina too this would go on for a few hours and sometimes the next day my dick would swell. So it was a thought that need to do other things so I can piss the next day ha.

He started wondering about sex but asking I had been as you would, asking questions and as time went on he would suggest it but it took a few meets to get the nerve to fuck him in the ass. Once I had then it was to enjoy it as it was weird obviously. Bare in mind he is predominantly a top also. Then one night after bj and rim we get to the sex and it felt good and he was on his front me on his back flat out and going for at him and i couldn't stop so what happened I came of course. Felt good to really give someone a good fucking but maybe also little bit of bonding too.

Now with the swelling from too much time on the bj it was good to mix it up so sex was little more frequent and a few times i came from the sex rather than bj. So now getting comfortable with him and seeing he was a good guy as he could have took advantage, I was curious about anal, now I don't ass play but wondered what it was like. He said if I wanted to get fuck I would have to douche which i did do eventually but then sex wouldn't happen for a while still, not until I met him at his place after I had a night out and that when he fucked me and came too which would be the only time due to condom sensations. It was cool to do it and to help him out also but am not throwing dildo's or anything up there since nor am I bothered if it didnt happen again. So now bj, rim bit of sex with side order of drink and some illegal substances.

For me it a bit of escape while single, how long it carrys on who knows.
cesi4fun Novice Jackinchatter

59 posts since 2015-05-17
72 year old curious male from northern arizona
im straight, masculine and have no desire to be with a women. that's what "being in the closet" is for. live life like a man, act like a man, but play fem/cd/sissy with another guy in the closet. both of us smooth shaved, sexy stockings, garters panties/thongs/bras/blouses. the stripper look(thanks gals). just two men playing, kissing, making-out, cuddling in their lingerie, rubbing panties, nibbling one and other. this is all foreplay, sexy unmanly foreplay saving our pussy cocks, and pantie ass for? yeah I love being straight/masculine
I love to cam/mic with other closet sissies/CD's and fem straight/masculine guys.
Page: < prev  of 4  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Want my ass fucked but totally str8