JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Average modern day bra size in the UK
Page: of 2   next > 
m3boy Skilled Jackinchatter

529 posts since 2012-01-05
38 year old curious from Uk
Recently when I have been out shopping, I've started to become a bit more observant of women's boobs and their sizes (yes I know this sounds pervy).

It's safe to say that over the last 10 years, women's boobs have got a lot bigger and that they have become less shy about showing them off. Apparently the average UK bra size is now 36d. A lot more cleavage is on show as well as tight tops being worn.

You can't beat walking down the high street and looking around at all the different sized and shaped boobs. That is the one pleasure I get from being dragged around the shops by my wife.

Anyone else feel the same? I'm not a fan of huge boobs, F cup would be my limit and as small as a C cup.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Each to their own I guess..my wifes are 34b and they look great on her slim frame..if you want to see how great she looks in her undies (even at 46) pm me..i would be happy to oblige

I guess on a small frame then 34b would be suitable and not rediculous like you get with women having fake boobs.
Ejaceuphoria Skilled Jackinchatter

812 posts since 2014-01-24
68 year old heterosexual from Uk
Yeah luv shoppingstrokestroke
General Str8 nice guy
robbee19 Amateur Jackinchatter

122 posts since 2011-12-12
63 year old heterosexual
i'm in the usa and we certainly have a lot of big tits here, but uk has the best and biggest. i love looking at big bras, and where there are big bras for sale, you see some amazing breasts!
justanxious Novice Jackinchatter

45 posts since 2010-12-05
curious male from St. Louis MO US
Just returned from a couple weeks in the U.K. and France, no doubt the U.K. girls and women have larger than average breast and display them beautifully. Even the weather girls on the BBC are awesome to watch. French girls tend to be just a little less pronounced in the breast presentation but god help the French if they master the cleavage display the U.K. has. Euro women are so naturally beautiful it was hard to leave it behind.

justanxious said:
Just returned from a couple weeks in the U.K. and France, no doubt the U.K. girls and women have larger than average breast and display them beautifully. Even the weather girls on the BBC are awesome to watch. French girls tend to be just a little less pronounced in the breast presentation but god help the French if they master the cleavage display the U.K. has. Euro women are so naturally beautiful it was hard to leave it behind.

Glad you enjoyed your visit to the uk. Most men hate going shopping when their wife asks them but I for one love going as it gives me a great opportunity to eye up other women and imagine what their boobs are like out of their clothes.

Any other thoughts on this subject?
Unregistered ?

I have read the UK is getting bustier and not just because of weight gain. Chemicals in the food? Lingering effects of Thatcherism? Who knows, but it is a welcome trend!

Another shopping trip today and some more big boobs out and about. Shame the weather has turned bad so not as revealing as I'd have liked frown.
CAHusband25 Novice Jackinchatter

14 posts since 2014-10-19
33 year old heterosexual male from Southern California
Wow, that's absolutely awesome! Need to give the UK a visit wink

My wife, when we started dating (she was 16) was a C-cup, about 110lbs. She's now 22, sitting at around 155lbs, & carrying natural F-cups! I was never a fan of big tits, or bigger women but I've learned to love them!
Neel

Would love to hear other peoples thoughts about the women in the uk and their big natural boobs.

It can be quite dangerous as even school girls nowadays have massive ones but quite rightly, it is completely wrong to lust over them!!

Come on guys, would love to hear other peoples opinions on this subject.
robbee19 Amateur Jackinchatter

122 posts since 2011-12-12
63 year old heterosexual
used to travel to uk a lot and yes, that is big titty heaven. love them big, especially mature milfs! as for shopping, just love it - i'm big into bra shopping especially
Unregistered ?

Clearly the popularity of Mcdonalds, Subway, Dominos pizza deals and the like have helped in the UK. The little chavs cant get enough of it. The beauty is, all that grease seems to go to asses and in particular racks. With so many cleavage enhancing bras and cleavage heavy celeb rolemodels around its no wonder we are seeing more and more. :-)
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Average modern day bra size in the UK