JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Personals » Straight curious guy in Houston,Texas looking for same
Page: of 1  
CuriousTxDude Novice Jackinchatter

13 posts since 2014-06-29
45 year old curious from Houston,Texas
Hey what's up? I'm glad I found this site, and maybe it can be of assistance to me. I'm a 35 white straight but curious male form Houston, Texas. I'm 6ft 1 and 165 lbs soaking wet, Lmao! I have been curious for a while now to know what it's like to jerk off with another straight or curious male.I'm new to this and hope you to be too. My stats are as follows, my dick is about 5 1/2 inches long and very thin, maybe 4.25 inches around. I am cut with a small head and small balls. I do keep it trimmed up also. I would like to find someone close to my dick size, so it would be a little more comfortable, because I'm already nervous enough. If your straight or curious like myself and live in or near Houston, then shoot me an email and lets chat.null[img]null[/img]
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
texas77027 Novice Jackinchatter

6 posts since 2007-01-06
heterosexual from Houston, Texas
47 straight married white guy 5'10 175 executive type 6" cut thick cock. Curious about stroking with another guy but very nervous about it. I have shared a couple of married women with their husbands so I have been around another guy during sex but no contact. I have thought about this and not interested in anything except stroking. Maybe we have the same interest, let me know either way.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Page: of 1  
Index » General » Personals » Straight curious guy in Houston,Texas looking for same