JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Sexual Desire
Page: of 2   next > 
Unregistered ?

Do you feel sexually desired by someone, whether it be your real life partner or by an online friend? How important is it feel desired by someone?
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

Interesting inquiry, secret. At the time, I have a JO bud who would like it to be more than what it is, so, on one hand, yes, I feel desired, but it is not a fulfilling feeling as I would greatly prefer to be desired by a woman and one to whom I feel mutual attraction, but that's presently not the case. So at present, no, I do not feel desired, but also, at this stage in my life, it is really not very important to me either way, although in general, I think it is important, though not CRUCIAL, that most people do feel desirable to at least one other person.
Anna Skilled Jackinchatter
Eat, Sleep, Fuck
958 posts since 2004-10-23
heterosexual from USA
I feel sexually desired by my husband and the feeling is mutual. I also feel sexually desired by a few others. Sometimes it feels uncomfortable because I have no sexual desire in reciprocation.

I don't feel it's important, for me, to be sexually desired by an online friend. Many times I prefer they NOT sexually desire me. Otherwise every time they log on they constantly badger me about sexual things and it gets real old. If I sexually desire an online friend I realize that there's a time and a place for me to show/speak of that desire. As long as they recognize my desire I don't need them to desire me back.

I think all people want to feel desired or wanted at some point in their life.
Website and Chatroom Administrator
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
eddy Skilled Jackinchatter

830 posts since 2007-03-06
88 year old bisexual from Cocoa
Secret ... good to read from you again.

IMO it is a good thing for a person to be sexually desired. Even us dirty old men need it, I know I do. However, I do not feel it is life threatening critical. Just one of the many benefits of being alive and human.

Eddy (AKA Eddy10)
Horny old men want sex too.
uncut29uk Skilled Jackinchatter

672 posts since 2007-06-03
46 year old male from Buckinghamshire UK
I have to say that I don't really feel sexually desired. I am wanted by one person for something that I can do for them sexually that their partner won't provide, but is that the same thing? I don't think so. It comes down to wanting the release rather than a desire for me.

I think it's nice to feel attractive, but not really a requirement for me to feel desired.
www.buddybate.com
Rod Enlightened Jackinchatter

3032 posts since 2005-08-13
53 year old bisexual from Dallas, TX
Hmmm...I'd like to think I am. At least by my wife. wink

I don't suppose it's the be-all end-all of importance, but it's nice. And, I'd say that, in general, if you've got a serious significant other, occasionally knowing that someone else finds you desirable can be a nice bit of a self esteem boost.

As to whether I actually am desirable to anyone else or not...well...I've always been oblivious to that sorta thing. In fact, a discussion of a friend of ours being like me in that respect is how I found out that my wife (of course, she wasn't my wife then) was attracted to me. Told her that, the next time she saw me being completely clueless that someone was attracted to me, she should hit me upside the head. We got back to work from our dinner break, and on our way into our respective buildings, she called me over, smacked me upside the head, grinned, then turned and went into her building.
Unregistered ?

JackinChat Staff MemberUnregistered's Avatar
eddy said:
Secret ... good to read from you again.

Eddy (AKA Eddy10)

Thanks, took a little break from posting.

I am curious about others, do you feel desired sexually by someone in real life or online, and do you like it or dislike it?
Anna Skilled Jackinchatter
Eat, Sleep, Fuck
958 posts since 2004-10-23
heterosexual from USA
You yourself have not answered, secret.
Website and Chatroom Administrator
Unregistered ?

I feel sexually desired by several men online, only a few I desire in return, and I feel sexually desired in real life (less than by online friends, but moreso than in the past).
Unregistered ?

yes Ilove to be sexually desired --I enjoy to sexual desire also-I think that is human nature. It has to be a mutual desire though to make a good connection emotionally--and that is where the desire leads to intimate feelings
colbart Amateur Jackinchatter

358 posts since 2006-04-18
61 year old bisexual from Abingdon-on-Thames, Oxfordshire UK
I hope I can be desired sexually, it never seems to happen to me tho. Throughout school/sixth form college/work Etc, always others get off with girls....so truthfully would love to be...
colbart is colin, ,Bi - loves women and men.

Colbart,
Hang in there. I truly believe there is someone for everyone.
Many times we are desired, but do not know it. Several times, I have found out through third parties, about a person that has the hots for me. They were just too shy or for whatever reason, to approach me.

Conversely, if there is someone you desire, do not hesitate to approach them. The answer is always NO until you ask the question. Then, the answer may be yes.

TigerLilly Amateur Jackinchatter

178 posts since 2006-07-31
68 year old heterosexual from Midwest
After being married for near on 29 years to the same man there are times when I don't feel sexually desired by him. Then out of a clear blue sky something will happen that let's me know that not only does he desire me sexually but that it's stronger now than when we were first together.

The icing is the desrie that some of the people I've met here feel for me. It's nice to know that at least verbally I haven't lost my touch.
a woman who knows how to use her mouth

To be desired by a stranger or mere acquaintance is flattering. But, to be desired by someone that knows you well is the ultimate ...
Alistoria Amateur Jackinchatter

130 posts since 2007-03-10
heterosexual from Another Place and Time~
eddy said:
To be desired by a stranger or mere acquaintance is flattering. But, to be desired by someone that knows you well is the ultimate ...

Well...My Dear Eddy, I for one think you are absolutely adorable!
Alistoria~
Time well spent~
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Sexual Desire