JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Spice Girls
Page: < prev  of 11   next > 
rick7777 Amateur Jackinchatter

297 posts since 2018-11-24
48 year old from London, UK
stillwankingUK said:
Remember recording their film-clips on my old VCR player so i could wank over them.

Baby Bunton was my fav to begin with but i soon moved to Geri after it became obvious what a great tart she was.

Fuck yes, same here!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
DirkM22 Professional Jackinchatter

1475 posts since 2019-01-29
26 year old bisexual male
FrankB said:
It was the same for me as well. I was like 8 back when they were first popular. Posh and Baby were my favourites then.

Skip ahead a couple of years to the point after my balls had dropped and I discovered how great it feels to jacking off, I found Geri's nude pics online and she instantly became my cock's favourite. stroke I still jack off to more recent pictures of her

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image

I'm too young for the spice girls...but MMMMM these have me jacking off. strokestrokestroke
always ready to JO
Unregistered ?

Mel B and Geri having lesbian sex is certainly making my imagination run riot!
Unregistered ?

The Spice Girls were at their height the first time I went online, I remember my first internet cum was to Victoria - still Adams then I think!
Unregistered ?

I wank a lot over Geri Horner, but even more so these past couple of days after Mel B's revelation that she and Geri slept together. I'm not the biggest fan of Mel B, but the thought of her introducing Geri to the wonderful world of lesbian, by running that pierced tongue of hers over Geri's clit gets my penis twitching.

Mel B also makes a point of telling everyone how great Geri's tits are, with an expression of lust on her face. Clearly she worshipped them.
legasslover Professional Jackinchatter

2350 posts since 2018-06-28
male
Geri and Victoria were my favourites. Lost so much cum for them when I was younger. Posh more so than Geri in later life.
Feel free to PM me for a chat or my Skype/Wickr details.
Wanker78 Enlightened Jackinchatter

3837 posts since 2015-07-08
heterosexual male
harvester38 said:
I wank a lot over Geri Horner, but even more so these past couple of days after Mel B's revelation that she and Geri slept together. I'm not the biggest fan of Mel B, but the thought of her introducing Geri to the wonderful world of lesbian, by running that pierced tongue of hers over Geri's clit gets my penis twitching.

Mel B also makes a point of telling everyone how great Geri's tits are, with an expression of lust on her face. Clearly she worshipped them.

Well said fella. Mel B is madder than mad Jack McMad and very clearly a raging nymphomaniac. If it moves fuck it seems to be her motto. A dirty dirty orgasm addict strokestrokewinkrazz
Colossal Pervert- Think I'll treat myself to my third wank today

male
Wanker78 said:
Well said fella. Mel B is madder than mad Jack McMad and very clearly a raging nymphomaniac. If it moves fuck it seems to be her motto. A dirty dirty orgasm addict strokestrokewinkrazz

Rancid, insipid, horrible fucking woman is Mel B
Unregistered ?

I used to fancy Geri most, back in the day. Shes still physically attractive, but shes such a horrible cunt, I just cant get into it, anymore. Mel b is attractive. Baby has grown on me. Sporty is my favourite these days, although I never fancied her at all, back in the day.
cumtofeet81 Professional Jackinchatter

1148 posts since 2014-07-22
43 year old heterosexual male from North East, England
In 1996 and 1997 I was obsessed with them. Geri owned my cock especially after the Brits. I fancied all of them to different degrees but now it's all about Mel C. Incredible body, gorgeous long legs and very pretty feet. Ginger spice pics from back then still get used though.
staples2287 Skilled Jackinchatter

640 posts since 2011-04-25
49 year old heterosexual from US
I need to be inside each and every one of them, loved them when they came out and still love them today!
fred987 Omnipitant Jackinchatter

7064 posts since 2015-10-04
60 year old
latest newz - lovely Geris' gone back to bein' ginger again (after twenty years) ready for their latest tour which kicks off in Dublin tomorrow - the hot spice milfs' are back on the road (minus one), so watch out fellas wink
docfapper Novice Jackinchatter

40 posts since 2013-12-28
39 year old heterosexual male
Victoria has always been my favourite - sprayed gallons of cum up the walls for her followed by baby spice. Mel B and Sporty were horrible and geri was only wankable in the union jack dress

male
docfapper said:
Victoria has always been my favourite - sprayed gallons of cum up the walls for her followed by baby spice. Mel B and Sporty were horrible and geri was only wankable in the union jack dress

Same here. Used to beat my cock over Victoria every chance I got. Still love wanking over the MILF slut now and then.
basil Professional Jackinchatter

1693 posts since 2013-07-05
61 year old bisexual male from UK
Victoria when she had blonde hair and big fake tits, got my cock spunking like a fountain! stroke
Page: < prev  of 11   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Spice Girls