JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Nothing better than jacking off in a secluded forest..
Page: of 2   next > 
Unregistered ?

There's nothing I like better than finding a nice, secluded outdoor location for a great jackoff session. A couple of days ago I on a bike ride high in the Colorado mountains near Leadville, and came across a secluded side road leading to a desolate camp site. I was in need of a rest stop, and pulled off the main road ( well "main road" is a bit optimistic, it is already very secluded) onto the 2-track dirt road and sat on a log for a snack and some water. After a bit of a rest, I started to feel horny and my cock began to bulge under by shorts.

I walked deeper into the woods, pulled out my cock, and had a nice, long, slow JO session, eventually shooting a great load of cum onto the forest floor. The only thing that would have made for a better time would have been to be able to share the moment with a buddy!

Add a reply Quote this post
willycum Skilled Jackinchatter

763 posts since 2012-04-24
79 year old bisexual from UK
I would have loved to join you there - I too used to like jerking in the woods but we dont have as much seclusion here in UK where I live.
It really is a great feeling jacking off in the open air whether its in a forest or an open hillside. I love it!
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

My dream is to share a cabin in the woods with a committed masturbator someday. Very hot story!
trenchrat Skilled Jackinchatter

807 posts since 2014-01-05
55 year old heterosexual from Hampshire UK
Me too. Last Sunday i jacked off in mh car, parked in a lay by on the A303. Shot a loawon my steering wheel lol
Ejaceuphoria Skilled Jackinchatter

812 posts since 2014-01-24
68 year old heterosexual from Uk
Yes i also like to get my penis out whilst out walking my dogs find a nice secluded spot just roll that skin back and let the aromas of pre cum & previous ejac filter to my nostrils which in turn makes me rock hard and penis pulsating often get the odd fly or two scurrying around the glans head & if its in the firing line when i ejac then it gets covered in a nice portion of hot semenstroke
General Str8 nice guy
hockey Novice Jackinchatter

34 posts since 2006-07-29
41 year old curious male from Gunnison, colorado
I live in leadville. I would love to jack off in the woods with you.
Gunstar69 Professional Jackinchatter

2056 posts since 2011-06-13
73 year old bisexual male from S/E Michigan outside of Detroit
Nothing like getting a blow job in the woods either. Just had my 2nd one this week.
dickguy Professional Jackinchatter

1678 posts since 2009-05-14
86 year old heterosexual male from Minnesota
I have been jacking off since I was about 14, back in 1951.
I have jerked off in the great outdoors many times and in some beautiful locations. One was out in a trout stream, sitting on a big flat rock. I shot the load in the stream and wonder if the trout enjoyed the treat. Another was in my deer stand in November in northern WI. I have pulled in the forest into a fire trail, and on one of those fire trail trips, my wife and I jacked and jilled ourselves in the beautiful forest around us.
Dickguy
Unregistered ?

I live in as near to a cabin in the woods as it gets, I can walk outside a few yards and jack off, and have. Done it just relaxing on the porch, too. Would be nice to share with a bud sometime. Also did it one time on a sailing trip to a remote cove with my ex. She was washing naked in a stream by the lake and I went behind a rock and peeped at her while jerking off a load. Hot.
Naked Amateur Jackinchatter

309 posts since 2006-02-17
80 year old heterosexual from
I too like masturbating out doors. However, whenever possible if I find a secluded spot I will not take my penis out, I like to take off everything. There is nothing like getting hard completely nude and having a nice long session then letting it fly.
Occasionally I will just pull my penis out. Like once I stopped on a lonely road to pee, and decided to go ahead and cum. Although it wasn't very well traveled at the time it was a paved road and I stood in the middle of the road while I came.
I am not gay, but I will agree it would be fun to go somewhere with another straight guy that likes to masturbate and watch each other cum.
Unregistered ?

I was on a trip in Wyoming years past and pulled over in the woods for a break. Thought I would jackoff. Walked deeper in the woods, pulled out my cock and a storm came up. Started to thunder and sleet (this was June). I started jacking and wow what a cum shot. After I get off this site, I am going to jackoff in an airplane hanger next to my plane.
littlepete Novice Jackinchatter

4 posts since 2014-08-03
53 year old bisexual male from Worldwide currently in Heanor, Derbyshire
Its great isn't it - I've exhibed in woods most of my adult life but my most recent was one of the best - had been wanking naked in nearby woods but heard rustling nearby so just in case I put my tee and shorts back on but kept wanking - out of the bushes appeared two young lads (who looked at least 16 so I didn't worry too much) who just stopped and stared for a few minutes - it was sooooo hot - I wished I had come across this scenario when I was a kid but I had to put it away I keep going back though...
Into wanking and being watched - especially outside..!
vinnie-the-panda Amateur Jackinchatter

204 posts since 2014-07-01
54 year old bisexual from Lincolnshire
willycum said:
I would have loved to join you there - I too used to like jerking in the woods but we dont have as much seclusion here in UK where I live.
It really is a great feeling jacking off in the open air whether its in a forest or an open hillside. I love it!

As you say we don't have much seclusion here in much of the UK, especially where I am, hardly any wooded areas, that being said one of my best wanks was in a local well known woods when I found a freshly used condom and put it on to masturbate!
Work is the curse of the drinking classes

Ejaceuphoria said:
Yes i also like to get my penis out whilst out walking my dogs find a nice secluded spot just roll that skin back and let the aromas of pre cum & previous ejac filter to my nostrils which in turn makes me rock hard and penis pulsating often get the odd fly or two scurrying around the glans head & if its in the firing line when i ejac then it gets covered in a nice portion of hot semenstroke

Or one of the dogs has a lick? wink

Ejaceuphoria said:

Or one of the dogs has a lick? wink
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Nothing better than jacking off in a secluded forest..