JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Nudity at home
Page: < prev  of 4   next > 
jack1566hard Professional Jackinchatter

2097 posts since 2012-11-10
55 year old heterosexual male from DC/MD/VA USA
responded to a similar thread a while back. There is nothing more freeing, relaxing when I get home from work than stripping off the suit ans tie , everything and being nude. When I lived alone that was it once free I stayed that way until the next day when it was time to get up and get washed and dressed. Not the same living with folks so free just until I change clothes these days, lol. The key is always in my home, I don't bug the neighbors with this, i.e.not walking around dangling my cock in front of the religious guy's wife so he calls the cops. Never, ever around kids.The ideal would living off a bit remotely, good 10+ acres or more so that I could relax and anyone who sees had to come looking.
Working it hard
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
barefootbijoaddict Amateur Jackinchatter

236 posts since 2010-03-10
40 year old bisexual from Spain
I live on my own, so the first thing i do when coming back home is kicking my shoes off and stripping off my clothes. Love the feeling and love spending the whole day just like that.
Chicagodude Novice Jackinchatter

20 posts since 2015-01-05
52 year old bisexual from Chicago burbs
Been into nudity since college adn wife joined me in it once we met and continued it into marriage...we are now pretty casual about nudity at home and don't worry who is there if we feel like walking around naked
artist Amateur Jackinchatter

455 posts since 2015-07-14
57 year old from My little corner of earth.
I spend the majority of my time at home in the nude......at least when it's warm enough.
I'm probably hard right now
spanky1960 Skilled Jackinchatter

603 posts since 2010-11-29
65 year old heterosexual from Spunkville
I am naked as much as possible. Unfortunately, my roommate is home much of the time. But when she leaves,, my clothes come off. Lots of time in the yard soaking up the sun, (and some of my cum as well).
nudist_jo Amateur Jackinchatter

147 posts since 2007-03-29
28 year old
Found this thread when trying to see if others are nude when home and are others nude or do you live in nude friendly place. I'm always nude even though roommates are not but I keep inviting them to try it. Fortunately they are both very nude friendly guys.
1hardcock Amateur Jackinchatter

187 posts since 2016-01-07
53 year old bisexual from florida
always nude at home a good majority of the time if not working then im nude love the feeling
WankingNowRU Amateur Jackinchatter

113 posts since 2020-02-08
64 year old curious male from West coast US
riverdude said:
When I was about 12-13 I heard from a neighborhood girl (15-16) that her family was nude when they were all at home (her and mom and dad). I come from a large family and told her I didn't believe her. She dared me to see for myself so that night I went to her house after dark (as she suggested) and looked in their family room window and sure enough, there's mom, dad and _____ all watching TV with all their clothes off. Dad was bald with the hairy gut hanging out; moms got the mega hairy beaver and gigantic low hanging tits swinging and then there's_____, with her fantastic ass, spectacular 36DD's (surely taking after mom) and her own hairy pussy topping off a great set of long legs. I was out of my mind with infatuation for her for a few years afterward but of course, she wouldnt give me the time of day but...I knew what she looked like nude....
Helluva story!! Did you only look the one time?
Why not wank?
Hairybi Amateur Jackinchatter

209 posts since 2013-12-28
72 year old bisexual male from Utah and California
My wife expected clothes, except when sleeping, and I complied with her wishes. After she died, I moved to Palm Springs with a male partner, and we both are nude all day, inside and around the pool. We both have children from previous marriages, so we at least wear shorts when they visit. It is fascinating to see the different stages and sizes of our cocks throughout the day and evening. We both masturbate a lot.
Looping-1979 Amateur Jackinchatter

215 posts since 2020-01-03
45 year old curious male from France
I am naked as often as I can when I am at home.
My Skype: live:looping1979
SlightlySalty Skilled Jackinchatter

616 posts since 2010-05-25
68 year old bisexual male from Maryland
I'm nude at home except when we have guests or I need to work in the yard. I'd love to live in a community where I could do yard work without getting dressed!
* Contains all natural ingredients. No preservatives, added fillers or MSG.
Unregistered ?

SlightlySalty said:
I'm nude at home except when we have guests or I need to work in the yard. I'd love to live in a community where I could do yard work without getting dressed!

There are a couple of gated, clothing-optional communities in the Orlando, FL area. If you google nudist real estate you should find them.
Nicks Professional Jackinchatter

1356 posts since 2012-06-23
47 year old heterosexual from Just ask
We are nude at home a lot. Will relax in the back yard and enjoy the day. We are nude around others depending on who they are.
fundriver11 Skilled Jackinchatter

873 posts since 2011-08-20
58 year old heterosexual male from Michigan
I have slept nude 90 percent of the time since my late teens. My wife always thinks that is sexy. Our kids are now all grown and the last one left the nest two years ago. I started going nude around the house occasionally and gradually increased. I get horny easily and often end up with a boner. And if I have a boner I will have to masturbate. Lately I have been going weeks at a time where I am naked anytime I am home. My wife is fine with it but days sometimes prefer I wear something. She does not go for me constantly masturbating and I get it. So I only openly masturbate to her limit. This week I went too far and she got a bit pissed. Fortunately her basic response is to see it as competition so she fucked the hell out of me. Then woke me up in the middle of the night just so I would rub her off.
Fundriver11
m4rk84_uk Amateur Jackinchatter

322 posts since 2020-06-23
39 year old male from Lancashire
tbh never cared for it before the lockdown, have tried it experimenting as much as can on days off work. chilling out naked. routine is to sleep naked, wake up and shower then dry towel or cool off still completely naked. only wear clothes for work or shopping trips
edging to this... cum always or next time
Page: < prev  of 4   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Nudity at home