JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Anyone here actually double fucked a chick with another dude?
Page: < prev  of 2  
Breadman Novice Jackinchatter

33 posts since 2019-08-12
54 year old
Had a old girlfriend ask me to join her boyfriend came way to fast and end up watching me fuck her ass.
Had a couple I met we fucked a couple of times and finished with both of us jerking off into her mouth.
Don't think I would do a threesome now I'm my older years.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
qf3000 Amateur Jackinchatter

365 posts since 2014-01-07
60 year old bisexual from Tasmania
I had a threesome a couple of times with a married couple. She had been with him exclusively since they were teenagers and he agreed to her having another guy. So we met a couple of times and the three of us ended up fucking on both occassions which involved at some point double vaginal penetration. I enjoyed the experience overall but wasnt the highlight for me.
back2jackin Amateur Jackinchatter

321 posts since 2017-12-30
40 year old from western new york
Back in my late 20's I met another couple and agreed to try having a 3sm. We hooked up a total of 3 times. first and second time wed take turns with his gf, spit roasted her, and tried dp with us both finishing inside her. the last time I had sex with the gf while the bf watched and masturbated. I don't regret it but it would have been way better if the gf was better in bed.
jack1566hard Professional Jackinchatter

2097 posts since 2012-11-10
55 year old heterosexual male from DC/MD/VA USA
sure, this happens fairly frequently in the adult theater scene. I have "spit roasted" a girl with another guy a couple of times, been blown while a guy was fucking her ass, or pussy and Me on the fucking end and the other guy in her mouth. I have also gotten blown while the girl gave two guys hand jobs. other variations as well. Pretty much every variation but DP. I will say that I prefer to do the fucking because if the woman is getting fucked hard the guy getting blown gets his cock raked by her teeth with every thrust from the other guy, lol. Otherwise a very good time. Enjoy.strokestrokestrokestrokestroke
Working it hard
veterin Amateur Jackinchatter

367 posts since 2017-09-25
58 year old from Texas
yes
Unregistered ?

Ya me my mate and his girlfriend vwent back to their place after a night out. I was sleeping on the couch and he came out and told me to go in to the bedroom and fuck his girlfriend and he would stay outside.

I was on top of the little cunt pounding her , looked around and he was in the doorway stroking his cock. I turned her around and he fucked her mouth and I her ass before we both spunked all over her.

Very awkward the next day but very enjoyable
Unregistered ?

I've performed double vaginal with my wife and one of her boy toys. She had a long term boy toy when we lived in Texas, and we would do double vaginal with her. She LOVED it!! I had two problems. First, finding the perfect position was a challenge. But, we figured it out, which led to my second problem. Once we pushed both our cocks into her pussy, it felt AMAZING!! Her hot wet pussy and his hot hard cock on mine was just too much to handle. I came very quickly, and blew my cum inside her and all over his cock. It was the same every time we tried it. Just feels so damn good. And, her reaction made it even more erotic. Luckily, I also had the chance to just sit back and watch her boy toy and his friend fuck her. Also very hot. In a bit of a dry spell as far as finding a local boy toy, but my wife still likes for me to simulate double vaginal by fucking her with my cock and a dildo inserted.

If you get a chance to try double vaginal, I highly recommend it. Wearing a condom might help you last longergrin
bimaybe Amateur Jackinchatter

113 posts since 2019-05-21
69 year old curious male
No but been in same room while another guy fucked my wife. pussystroke
dcharlie06az Amateur Jackinchatter

109 posts since 2015-08-23
male from Arizona
Yes....a former gf married a guy ...a few years later, she asked if I wanted to join them for a night. Odd, out of the blue question. It appears they had this fantasy, and she knowing I might go there, told him she would ask me. he agreed, and...I visited for a night. She's a BBW with 40DDs, he's burly guy with a solid cock. He didn't have a problem with me on her, her on me, me on him, him on me.....in the end, I made her cum first, as did I, then him, and then we both ate her out. She was in ecstasy. It was a great experience, but, has not happened again. Unfortunately.
tp_cain Skilled Jackinchatter

666 posts since 2017-09-01
54 year old bisexual male from East side Metro Detroit
Sure did...almost 30 years ago in my single army days. Him in her pussy while she blew me. Then we reversed positions. I quickly got bored with it. She wasn't that attractive. Big girl(6'2", 270), biker-type chick. She was my neighbor at our apartment and she had blown me a few times previously. He continued to bang her for a while after I left. Based on her moans/screams, he was giving it to her pretty good!
Paul
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Anyone here actually double fucked a chick with another dude?