JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Have any of you ever flashed a stranger or jacked off for one?
Page: < prev  of 2  
Unregistered ?

When I was younger I my dad stopped at truck stops as a salesman a lot. I went with him during summer vacation.

I would lean between the duals of a truck, exposing myself toward the local McDonalds or whatever and JO. I never got in trouble, but it was really stupid. And I did it a lot.
Add a reply Quote this post
John27 Amateur Jackinchatter

134 posts since 2013-10-20
42 year old heterosexual
I like to go to the toilets. There is one in our local. I pretend to pee with the door wide open. All the girls have to pass to go to the ladies. I'm facing them with my hand on my cock when they pass. It looks innocent. Love teens seeing me
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I've wanked, sucked, fucked, and God knows what else in front of strangers at parties. stroke
Unregistered ?

Me too. Do it all the time.
trenchrat Skilled Jackinchatter

807 posts since 2014-01-05
54 year old heterosexual from Hampshire UK
Once, up in the woods and miles from anywhere i begun to masturbate. At it for awhile when suddenly a lady appeared walking her dogs. She didn't say anything so i kept jerking until i shot my load.She smiled and carried on walking. It still gets me hard thinking about it now
70hank Professional Jackinchatter

1951 posts since 2006-06-06
61 year old bisexual from Central-Virginia
i rarely do it in home town BUT always when i travel, especially with rented car...

I have a pair of stolen plates from junked car from fromer home that I carrry and hide in suitcase lining (as part of a binder...

they attach with tape...
50, JO 1-3 times day,[email protected] have several sex partners and have sex several times a week and only JO more, @loinrichard
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Have any of you ever flashed a stranger or jacked off for one?