JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Nylon Masturbation
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

Gang -

I've always loved to jack off with pantyhose/tights/stocking wrapped around my cock. Wife used to wear hosiery, which gave me steady supply to fulfill my habit. She doesn't wear anymore, so now I buy my own. I've never been a 'wearer' (I have worn on very very VERY horny occasions), so now I just buy a box of knee highs and slip one on my cock when masturbating. I just love it!!!!

Anyone else like to use nylons when self-pleasing?
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

Yes, I like to do this also. But I also like to wear them in the winter. Makes me warmer and hornier.
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
I told my late wife about my jacking off in socks when in the military, so when I went on trips to visit relatives in another town she provided me an ankle high size nylon to use. Anyway after using it at my relatives house I must of dropped it on the floor near a chair where I placed my stuff. On my next visit I found the nylon on the chair left there by the house keeper. I blushed when I found it and left it in place. It was gone on my next visit. I have it's mate and many others if needed.
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

allways use wifes ff stockings to wear and wrap around my cock when wanking the feeling is fantastic makes me spunk loads also love to use use her suspender belt
PhWank Novice Jackinchatter

69 posts since 2012-05-12
heterosexual male from Russia
Oh Yeah,I love&adore the feel of pantyhose on cock,and I wank with for many years,since I was a teenager. Mostly I buy pantyhoses for my cock pleasuring ,but also I've fucked worn pantyhoses from women's
Kolgotki na huy
sologusher Amateur Jackinchatter

195 posts since 2009-12-02
70 year old heterosexual male from Belleville Ontario
I prefer pantyhose, but I do use knee highs sometimes. I like to roll one up and unroll it over my cock like a condom, tucking my balls in as well. Then I'll rub something silky against it, paying particular attention to the head. Exquisite!
sologusher
PhWank Novice Jackinchatter

69 posts since 2012-05-12
heterosexual male from Russia
sologusher said:
I prefer pantyhose, but I do use knee highs sometimes. I like to roll one up and unroll it over my cock like a condom, tucking my balls in as well. Then I'll rub something silky against it, paying particular attention to the head. Exquisite!

Pantyhoses are my favorite "cockwanking material" too,also I use knee highs/nylon socks
I prefer some 15 - 40 den pantyhose,wank my cock with foot/toe part,especially reinforced ones
Kolgotki na huy
Unregistered ?

I LOVE to jack in them. I LOVE women in them and I LOVE to play in them.

User posted image
celebluva Amateur Jackinchatter

268 posts since 2014-07-25
47 year old bisexual from Scotland
I love to wear my wifes tights often wear and smell her worn panties as well
love to wank n suck cock . wear n smell knickers. wank to uk celebs soap babes milfs and teens
Unregistered ?

I`ve used wife`s knicker`s to wank off in, really nice feelin`.
Unregistered ?

using wifes drty knickers now to wank in
Unregistered ?

love to wank u off in mine
Unregistered ?

sologusher said:

Me, too!! I do almost the exact same thing!! Unroll like a condom, tuck balls in as well, rub it against other silky things until I explode.

Maverick Novice Jackinchatter

76 posts since 2011-04-02
35 year old heterosexual
Years ago, I got a pair of my step mother's black nylons and I used to jerk off with them on a pretty regular basis. I had four photographs of her wearing black stockings and a garter belt, and I would have my cock in her nylons while I stroked off to photos of her wearing different stockings.

I would cum so hard to those photos it was easy to shoot a rope down into the stockings so for the longest time, while the feet were getting hard and crusty, the "leg" of the nylons was still quite pristine. Eventually there were some loads that splattered the sides and some sessions where I would jerk off twice in a row to her so the second load would have the distance to get down into the footing. After awhile, the nylons became harder to 'fold up" and just generally got a bit grosser. Eventually I threw them out, but I must have jerked off with them for at least a year after she gave them to me.
Unregistered ?

I still wank in my wifes black nylons fantastic
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Nylon Masturbation