JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Pierced navel fetish...
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

Does anyone else on here identify with this?

Ever since the age of about 12 or 13, I've been massively turned on by pierced belly buttons.

I can't be 100% sure...but I think this started when I saw an advert on TV...it was the famous Wimbledon Diet Coke ad...there was about 2 seconds of it where you see a woman's torso as she walks towards the camera...all you see is her stomach, her tits (covered of course - in a split tennis ball) as she sways her hips as she walks...her navel had a sexy ring in it...that image has been burned into my mind ever since...

Anyway...I started to notice girls with navel piercings as I walked around town in the summer...girls with their bellies on display...and a beautiful ring or bar catching the light...made my cock so hard...I'd go home and wank, thinking about what I'd seen.

Not sure what it was. I think a woman's stomach is sexy anyway...and the fact they've had a needle pierce it so they can display it...bejewelled and proud...turns me on so much...

As I got older...my favourite pop sluts...like Geri Haliwell, Britney Spears...Rachel Stevens...all with a shiny, sexy piercing...making me ooze precum just thinking about them...

Even now...I love seeing a girl with a pierced navel...especially now it's slowly going out of fashion...

I noticed Tulisa and Stephanie Davis (Sinead from Hollyoaks) have recently had theirs done...

Just knowing they think it looks as hot as I do...makes me rock hard.

Anyone else identify with this?

Add a reply Quote this post
Kevrey18 Novice Jackinchatter

48 posts since 2013-07-27
26 year old heterosexual from Philadelphia
Yes! Love seeing a nice flat pierced tummy. Any babe exposing her mid section makes me hard but if it's pierced it's only better for my cock, message me on yahoo to chat [email protected]
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Hot to see a glint in the center of a fine stomach.

[img]http://photogallery.indiatimes.com/photo/21974486.cms[/img]
Hotformilfs Novice Jackinchatter

22 posts since 2014-10-18
34 year old curious
I love girls with belly piercings it makes me so hard I love jerking to it. Add me on yahoo if you want to chat about and exchange pics of girls with belly piercings. Ethanmadsen15
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

If this thread appeals to you at all, you'll love this vid...

Ginger Maxx getting navel pierced before being arse fucked

Unregistered ?

The next part (slight overlap...)

Ginger Maxx sucks cock after getting navel pierced

Ginger Maxx gets facial after having her arse fucked
Unregistered ?

I don't have a fetish as such but I do think it's super sexy (I love pierced lips too). first girl I went down on had a pierced navel, found them hot ever since grin
Unregistered ?

User posted image
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Pierced navel fetish...