JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Coffee Shop » Circumcision
Page: < prev  of 7   next > 
USAgay Novice Jackinchatter

41 posts since 2011-12-18
59 year old homosexual male from Wisconsin, USA
nineboxer said:
Cutting off an infants foreskin, often without anesthetic is a barbaric practice. Womens circumcision is outlawed shouldnt male circumcision be treated the same Another instance wwhere there is one standard for men and another for women. Outlaw mens circumcision !!!!

It's interesting that everyone in the US ignores the 14th Amendment to the Constitution. It states, "No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws."

Laws that protect female minors from any type of medically unnecessary genital surgery without giving equal protection to males violate the 14th Amendment and are therefore unconstitutional. Unfortunately no one seems to care. I have written to my legislators and can't even get them to acknowledge my letters.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

But the exposed cock-head gives a real good pop as it slides in, and has a better feel as it rubs back and forth inside your pussy, make a gal cum harder......
Dman Professional Jackinchatter

2099 posts since 2015-06-14
70 year old heterosexual from Western US
USAgay said:
[quote=Dman As for the monster part, I think my mom had it right. Rather prescient for the early 50's, N'est ce pas? And, she either loved my dads cock the way it was or, hated it. Moms decide. Think about it.

Parents don't necessarily make the choice. My father was uncut and wanted me left intact as he was. No one ever asked my parents, and my parents never signed any type of consent form. According to the hospital records, the unethical doctor "ordered" that I be circumcised immediately in the delivery room. My parents had absolutely no say in the matter.

Routine infant circumcision is so popular in the US, because it's easy money for the doctors and the hospitals. When I looked into it about 12 years ago, the cost in my city was about $650. Greed wins out.[/quote]

Please. You expect me to believe that a Dr is allowed to continue to perform this procedure due his personal opinion? Someone truly does have a screw loose.
Master edger, labia licker, nipple tugger and veteran voyeur.
Dman Professional Jackinchatter

2099 posts since 2015-06-14
70 year old heterosexual from Western US
ausintact said:
I already addressed this. These studies are only recommended for HIV endemic areas of Africa. Cherry picking studies is just as ignorant as not reading them at all. As for "moms decide", nope, both parents need to sign off. At least where I'm from. You've completely missed the point again. You're as bad a philosopher as you are a scientist.

Then go to the CDC and NIH websites and read the reports for yourself. I miss no point. I expressed an opinion and as many losers determine, my opinion differs so therefore I'm wrong. Get a grip.
Master edger, labia licker, nipple tugger and veteran voyeur.
unclezeke39 Amateur Jackinchatter

261 posts since 2018-12-31
53 year old bisexual from New Hampshire, USA
Circumcision is nothing less than genital mutilation!! It should be outlawed just as it is for girls!!?
Uncut And VERY Thankful I Am!!
luvheels Skilled Jackinchatter

611 posts since 2007-03-16
59 year old heterosexual transgender female from Canada
I think uncut cocks are ugly. That's just my preference. An uncut cock is okay as long as the head is fully exposed when it's hard. I think the sexiest part of a cock is the head and I want to see it exposed.
No heel is too high
Looping-1979 Amateur Jackinchatter

215 posts since 2020-01-03
45 year old curious male from France
luvheels said:
I think uncut cocks are ugly.

I think people saying this kind of shit are just intolerant morons.
Cocks are cocks and they are how they are. The only important thing is how you use yours.
My Skype: live:looping1979
alanj Amateur Jackinchatter

425 posts since 2014-04-18
77 year old homosexual male from indiana
I'm circumcised, and from the midwest where most guys are too. I've been with several men most have been cut. But have been with a few uncut and always enjoyed it. Always liked working the foreskin up and over the head and always liked sucking an uncut cock.

Oh, and by the way :"Circumcision did not become a common medical procedure in the Anglophone world until the late 19th century.[96] At that time, British and American doctors began recommending it primarily as a deterrent to masturbation."

The main purpose of circumcision is to fight against masturbation. I find it weird all these cut people who criticize uncut people on a masturbation website whereas it was intolerance against masturbation that made circumcision so popular in some part of the world.
ShortFuse Professional Jackinchatter

1248 posts since 2019-11-03
52 year old bisexual male from Nashville, TN
It's fine if you prefer cut cock. Just as some prefer pierced body parts, tats, and other body modifications. They are all great.

Just don't do them on unknowing, unwilling infants. Let them make decisions about their bodies when they are adults.
Small dick chronic masturbator
GraysAnatomy Omnipitant Jackinchatter

26681 posts since 2015-04-06
81 year old bisexual male from Central US
speedoguy82 said:
Just wondering about other guys feeling on this, specifically if it was done to you as a newborn in the US.

Are you cut/uncut? Do you like how you are or wish you were/weren't circumcised?

Would you circumcise your son? What are your reasons?

I'm cut and wish I wasn't. I would not cut my son. I think it should be his choice.

I was cut (cut is a nice word for mutilated) as a newborn and wish I had not been. I did not have any of my four sons mutilated because I figured God knew what he was doing when He created man.
. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .
luvheels Skilled Jackinchatter

611 posts since 2007-03-16
59 year old heterosexual transgender female from Canada
Actually attitudes like your's are ignorant and intolerant. People like what they like and shouldn't be forced to change or hide their opinions. Remember the days before the Internet when people were allowed to have opinions that didn't agree?

Looping-1979 said:
I think people saying this kind of shit are just intolerant morons.
Cocks are cocks and they are how they are. The only important thing is how you use yours.
No heel is too high

There is one thing I have noticed. I have never seen a uncut guy criticizing a cut dick whereas the opposite seems to be a common thing. What can explain why so many cut guys are in the need to say bad stuffs about uncut cocks, to say they are ugly, naughty... whereas uncut guys never need to say anything wrong about cut cocks?
Why cut guys are more subject to hate and intolerance than uncut guys? Is saying an uncut cock is ugly make the acceptance of their mutilation easier? Knowing that the first reason circumcision became popular in the occidental world was is order to deter boys to masturbate that could explain why some cut guys seems to be frustrated.
unclezeke39 Amateur Jackinchatter

261 posts since 2018-12-31
53 year old bisexual from New Hampshire, USA
nineboxer said:
Cutting off an infants foreskin, often without anesthetic is a barbaric practice. Womens circumcision is outlawed shouldnt male circumcision be treated the same Another instance wwhere there is one standard for men and another for women. Outlaw mens circumcision !!!!

Absolutely correct in every respect!!
Uncut And VERY Thankful I Am!!
jackbird Skilled Jackinchatter

686 posts since 2017-09-21
66 year old bisexual male from Dover /Rochester New Hampshire
I was cut at birth in the 50's. I never knew anything else till high school. In the gym shower room there was about 4 guys out of maybe 80 that wasn't cut. They came from another country. In my teens use to play with others my age all cut. Then when I was 17 my married next door neighbor and I started playing (it was very welcome by me) and he was uncut. I had a fascination with his cock loved playing with it and sucking it.
Page: < prev  of 7   next > 
Index » General » Coffee Shop » Circumcision