JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Coffee Shop » Circumcision
Page: < prev  of 7  
tribeca Amateur Jackinchatter

348 posts since 2010-01-29
82 year old homosexual male from NYC
Looping-1979 said:
There is one thing I have noticed. I have never seen a uncut guy criticizing a cut dick whereas the opposite seems to be a common thing. What can explain why so many cut guys are in the need to say bad stuffs about uncut cocks, to say they are ugly, naughty... whereas uncut guys never need to say anything wrong about cut cocks?
Why cut guys are more subject to hate and intolerance than uncut guys? Is saying an uncut cock is ugly make the acceptance of their mutilation easier? Knowing that the first reason circumcision became popular in the occidental world was is order to deter boys to masturbate that could explain why some cut guys seems to be frustrated.

"To deter boys . . ." ? I don't think so. Or, it certianly never worked, with me or with other circumcised guys I know. We all j/o a lot without any difficulty. It seems to me, the ancients wanted guys cut because a cut dick looks more like an uncut one with the foreskin pulled back and ready to fuck - in other words, I think it encourages guys to use their dicks, not discourages them.
always willing to help a nice guy
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Looping-1979 Amateur Jackinchatter

215 posts since 2020-01-03
45 year old curious male from France
tribeca said:
"To deter boys . . ." ? I don't think so. Or, it certianly never worked, with me or with other circumcised guys I know. We all j/o a lot without any difficulty. It seems to me, the ancients wanted guys cut because a cut dick looks more like an uncut one with the foreskin pulled back and ready to fuck - in other words, I think it encourages guys to use their dicks, not discourages them.

From the circumcision wikipedia page: "Circumcision did not become a common medical procedure in the Anglophone world until the late 19th century.[96] At that time, British and American doctors began recommending it primarily as a deterrent to masturbation.[96][97] Prior to the 20th century, masturbation was believed to be the cause of a wide range of physical and mental illnesses including epilepsy, paralysis, impotence, gonorrhea, tuberculosis, feeblemindedness, and insanity.[98][99] In 1855, motivated in part by an interest in promoting circumcision to reduce masturbation, English physician Jonathan Hutchinson published his findings that Jews had a lower prevalence of certain venereal diseases."
My Skype: live:looping1979
ukcur70 Novice Jackinchatter

14 posts since 2018-09-01
54 year old curious male from UK
Dr John Kellog (yes, the Cornflakes guy) pushed it heavily as a deterrent to masturbation, writing:

"A remedy for masturbation which is almost always successful in small boys is circumcision, especially when there is any degree of phimosis. The operation should be performed by a surgeon without administering anaesthetic, as the pain attending the operation will have a salutary effect upon the mind, especially if it be connected with the idea of punishment."

Those crazy puritanical victorians!
justanxious Novice Jackinchatter

45 posts since 2010-12-05
curious male from St. Louis MO US
Have had it all 3 ways, born uncut, cut at 36, with much stretching and hard stroking about 70% back to normal. My grand mother taught my mom to fully retract male babies foreskins and wash daily as a mandatory part of old country hygiene and I'm damn greatfull she did. At the age of 5 I was replicating the feelings of being skinned back and washed and as a dick will do it got hard and it loved being played with at every opportunity. When I was in my mid thirties I got the stupid idea that getting cut would increase the friction when having sex, but the loose cut still bunched up behind the head and I would have been better off just taping back the skin to see it would have been better. Yes it stayed retracted when hard it did not improve my sensations or even the hygiene. The down side of the cut job is that now I have had to battle a scar ring that is tighter now because my penis is thicker now than 10 years ago. I have worked through this with cortisone cream, but if your not cut and don't have a medical reason to do it, explore other options. There is a lot of pleasure that a loose long foreskin can provide and I would much rather have never had it cut.
GraysAnatomy Omnipitant Jackinchatter

26681 posts since 2015-04-06
81 year old bisexual male from Central US
I hope this young man is not in the hospital for a circumcision!
It is probably for a vasectomy. But what a gorgeous THICK cock!
I would love to see how it looks when he is horny and rock-hard!
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . User posted image . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .
mikewesten39 Amateur Jackinchatter

319 posts since 2021-04-17
63 year old bisexual male from New Hampshire
I feel extremely fortunate that being born in the 50's, even though my father was circumcised, my parents questioned the need for circumcision and the doctor told them he did not circumcise his son and saw no medical or hygienic reason for it. So I have enjoyed all the benefits of having a foreskin and all the females I have been with thoroughly enjoyed it as well. In fact many who were experiencing a foreskin for the first time said they could feel my foreskin sliding, or rolling, back and forth inside them and it added greatly to the overall pleasure!!!
UlsterRob Professional Jackinchatter

1511 posts since 2021-06-03
61 year old curious male from Ulster County, NY
Am circumcised and wish I wasn't. I've always liked the look of circumcised but I understand that uncircumcised keeps the head from getting calloused and so uncircumcised heads are more sensitive.
PM me if you like messaging about masturbating!
GraysAnatomy Omnipitant Jackinchatter

26681 posts since 2015-04-06
81 year old bisexual male from Central US
Well said, guys!
. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .
dckhrd Skilled Jackinchatter

659 posts since 2020-07-09
49 year old
I love my circumcised cock. I don't care if yours is or not. I will be happy to jerk or suck you either way lol.
Page: < prev  of 7  
Index » General » Coffee Shop » Circumcision