JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Why jack off buds?
Page: < prev  of 6  
mentiat Amateur Jackinchatter

239 posts since 2009-06-26
60 year old curious from fingerlakes ny
I had a married bud for sometime and we (kind of by accident the first time) became JO buds too - I think the fact that we were actually "friends" made it more fun and enjoyable - good laughs, great comes .. was fun to make your friend feel great (and vice versa) - much more gratifying than a nameless "jo and go" - really want that again ....
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I wish I had that. I've never had a real friend who I jacked off with. I have a friend who is a virgin, he's nearly my age, early 30s. Sometimes I think about us jacking off together as something he might possibly enjoy. But I dunno how that would go. He would probably be weirded out by it.
JOLUVR Professional Jackinchatter

1108 posts since 2014-12-11
68 year old curious from Jackson ,TN
mentiat said:
I had a married bud for sometime and we (kind of by accident the first time) became JO buds too - I think the fact that we were actually "friends" made it more fun and enjoyable - good laughs, great comes .. was fun to make your friend feel great (and vice versa) - much more gratifying than a nameless "jo and go" - really want that again ....
I agree with you there , the friendship aspect improves the JO experience. It's a very special thing showing a friend how much you value him by having him kick back while you pleasure his dick and vice versa. It's the hottest experience two guys can have and it will deepen friendships in most cases. At the end of the day it's great knowing one has such a good friend.
No cum is wasted.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Page: < prev  of 6  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Why jack off buds?