JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » panty jackers
Page: < prev  of 2  
Unregistered ?

Nothing like seeing a good load of your own cum on a very silky pair of panties. plus they get my cock hard in seconds flat.

Unregistered ?

There's quite a few posts about it on this thread:
http://www.jackinchat.com/viewthread.php?tID=3016&p=1

Smoothy Amateur Jackinchatter

248 posts since 2006-01-10
58 year old bisexual
I love masturbating into panties and bras - most of my ex gf's/wives have been ok about it - the material whether cotton or silk or man-made feels so sensuous. I have often wanked off into total strangers/friends panties which makes it even more exciting!stroke

User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
pantycouple Novice Jackinchatter

48 posts since 2011-03-03
40 year old from USA
I once heard the phrase, "Panties may not be the best thing in the world but they are next to it". That phrase is so very true. I have been addicted to the smell of pussy for as long as I can remember. I think I was around 11 years old when I first picked up a pair of panties and smelled the crotch. I was visiting my mom's younger sister who just happened to have the largest set of tits I had ever seen, like 44EE. I was looking at her bra while sitting on the toliet. After inspecting her bra I picked up a pair of her dirty panties and looked at them. I noticed this stain in the crotch so I smelled it. The odor went straight to my cock. My cock got hard instantly. From that moment I was addicted to sniffing panties. I was just getting into jacking off at that age and I began using soiled panties to help when doing so. I jacked off to my mom and sister's panties. Our neighbor had a daughter a year older than me who was really hot and I began to steal her panties. Their house, like ours, was never locked so it was simple to go in the house and get a pair of her panties. Somewhere along the way I began to lick the crotch of the panties as well as smell them. During my teen years I sniffed panties that belonged to my neighbor, a couple of younger cousins, some older cousins and a friend's mom. Although I began having sex as a teenager, I did not give up my joy of jacking off to a pair of good smelling panties. After I married I continued my habit of jacking off to the wonderful odor found in panties and my wife enjoyed watching me jacking off in her panties, in fact I found out later on that she has a bigger panties fetish than I do. Soon after we were married I began smelling her sister's panties and enjoyed many jack off sessions to the odor of her sweet smelling pussy. My wife often will encourage me to look for dirty panties when we are visiting friends and even family. Seems no panties are off limits to her, even family members panties. She told me she often would smell her sisters panties especially if she knew her sister was on a date and was going to be kissing or having sex. I love having a kinky wife. Check out our profile to find our more about us.
Couple with a huge fetish for panties, we both are turned on by pleasuring with panties, check out our profile for more about us.

User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » panty jackers