JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Has anyone ever jacked off in a bar urinal?
Page: of 2   next > 
WildJim Novice Jackinchatter

49 posts since 2007-08-04
50 year old curious from Arizona
This weekend my wife and I went out to a small sports bar where we usually go to. On one of my visits to the restroom, as I walked in, I saw a guy bigger than me (about 6'3" a good 250 lbs) jacking off in front of the dividerless urinal and kept going as if he didn't care that I walked in. Once he got done he just looked at me and made a comment "I'm gonna get some pussy and I don't want to finish too quick." It was kind of weird for me, cause I've jacked off in the most ackward places, but never in a place where other guys can walk in not expecting to see this. That's why I was wondering if anyone has ever done something similar or caught anyone jacking off in front of a public urinal.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Yep, many wonderful times!
Aussie_Al Novice Jackinchatter

82 posts since 2007-06-10
47 year old curious from Queensland
A few days ago I was in a bar, when I went for a piss the bathroom was empty. While I was pissing I looked around and noticed that I could see my cock in the mirror at the other end of the urinal, after I finished my leak I stood there looking at my cock in the mirror, then slowly started to play with my balls and get hard, I couldn't waste the opportunity, before anyone else came in I started jerking my cock hard and fast, it got me so hot that before long I was sputing cum on the stainless steel. Then I zipped up and left without flushing, it was hot to know that someone would walk in and see my jism.
Ready2Shoot Enlightened Jackinchatter

2931 posts since 2006-07-23
61 year old bisexual from Oregon
onan_mann, Which is it? Have you done it or caught someone doing it? grin
Unregistered ?

Both.
bikccam Amateur Jackinchatter

489 posts since 2006-07-29
64 year old curious from kansas city
I've done both and hope to do both again time after time after time. It's great to know someone will walk in and catch u better when they join you and awesome to know someone will see your spunk later. YEAH BUDDY!
let me show you mine
Unregistered ?

Check out this urinal quickie at www.monstercocktube.com/

http://www.monstercocktube.com/videodetails.php?key=2251d1742d2ea47a0621
str8collegeguy Amateur Jackinchatter

183 posts since 2007-05-11
37 year old bisexual male from Buffalo, NY
i havnt jerked off in a bar urinal but i have jerked of at the urinals at school quite a few times, sometimes i had guys join in, and sometimes i was joining in with them, i even got a few blow jobs from guys that way.
Sit on my face and swallow my fat cock
WildJim Novice Jackinchatter

49 posts since 2007-08-04
50 year old curious from Arizona
str8collegeguy said:
i even got a few blow jobs from guys that way.

You must be a very like guy
7up Novice Jackinchatter

18 posts since 2007-10-10
47 year old curious from Greensboro, NC
haven't caught a guy jacking off to the point of cumming, but i have watched a guy play with himself. i was at a bar in south carolina, it was getting late, went to the men's room. i was standing at a urinal pissing away the beer when another guy came in shortly after i did and took the urinal next to me. he was mid to late 20s. there were no dividers so i could easily see his piss stream and the tip of his cock. when i was done peeing i did the usual "shake" but was half drunk and felt like showing off, so i just kept shaking it for a while. he finished shortly after me and he did the same, just stood there and kept shaking his with no attempt to hide it. it was really cool. this went on for a good 60 seconds or so, maybe more, just the two of us standing next to each other shaking our dicks. i finally stopped and put my dick away, he did the same, and we went our separate ways. that was a hot experience i jacked off to numerous times.
Unregistered ?

Here's a true story, both happy and sad...

I was at a busy bar (Sorry, I won't name it) and went to the Men's room to piss. It had one of those long white ceramic urinal troughs, old school... I whipped it out and started peeing and this 22ish, dark haired, handsome man came in and started doing the same... relief for both of us after a few beers. We both obviously checked each other out, finished pissing and started jacking... we looked each other in the eyes and reached for each other's cocks... stroked 'em a bit and another guy entered... we backed away, and at the sink, I asked him if he'd go to my truck with me... a nod, Yes... he followed me out, climbed in with me. We started chatting and jackin each other and otherwise fondling... found out he was traveling from Italy... His eyes were so intense and focused on mine and my cock... it was so great... we were jackin hard!... and then... he started asking me all these questions about whether I thought his beautiful, (I'm guessing) 6.5 x 5 inch uncut cock, was "good enough", "long enough", "thick enough"... and on and on until he seemed so insecure that I lost interest in sex with him and just felt sorry for him. He was such a beautiful young man with an awesome cock! No amounts of compliments consoled him. He was so self-critical and he felt so unsure of himself and his cock, that I totally lost interest. We parted ways with a friendly "Ciao".

Bummer!... Guys... Don't put yourselves down!

Onan
guybig20 Novice Jackinchatter

27 posts since 2008-04-08
51 year old bisexual
Well i went to the bar near my house and it was late like 4 in the moring. and i had to take a shit. and i walked in on some guy just jacking off in the open. so i joined him in the work. and while i was leting my load go. I rembered that i came in there to take a shit and shit my paints well im going to jack off know stroke
Keep on a Jacking 8 #=D
THEMANJIM Novice Jackinchatter

48 posts since 2009-08-11
68 year old heterosexual from Columbus, Ohio
WildJim said:
This weekend my wife and I went out to a small sports bar where we usually go to. On one of my visits to the restroom, as I walked in, I saw a guy bigger than me (about 6'3" a good 250 lbs) jacking off in front of the dividerless urinal and kept going as if he didn't care that I walked in. Once he got done he just looked at me and made a comment "I'm gonna get some pussy and I don't want to finish too quick." It was kind of weird for me, cause I've jacked off in the most ackward places, but never in a place where other guys can walk in not expecting to see this. That's why I was wondering if anyone has ever done something similar or caught anyone jacking off in front of a public urinal.

Sports bar generally have the same guys hanging out so I think it is less likely than other restroom to see someone doing it, however I have seen ejaculate in the urinal of a sports bar restroom several times and once I think a guy was shooting as I walked in. He jerked it back into his shorts but some on his front so he tried to wipe it up with a paper towel.
Just a straight up kind of guy
Unregistered ?

Man, just the thought of doing that turns my stomach! But then, so does the thought of sucking a cock. I guess that makes me unusual, nowadays.
THEMANJIM Novice Jackinchatter

48 posts since 2009-08-11
68 year old heterosexual from Columbus, Ohio
ejputz said:
Man, just the thought of doing that turns my stomach! .

I know very you once jerked off in line at Burger King. LOL (And you were proud of it.) While I have never jerked off at Burger King or a Sports Bar Restroom of the two I would rather that jerkers use the men's room.
Just a straight up kind of guy
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Has anyone ever jacked off in a bar urinal?