JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Nude Beaches?
Page: of 4   next > 
watchmeplay Amateur Jackinchatter

101 posts since 2012-07-16
34 year old curious from nj
Who here have been to nude beaches before and enjoyed stripping naked and laying out?

When visiting San Diego last year, I saw there was a place called Black's Beach that said it was a nude beach and one day where I had no plans, decided I would go check it out.. It was a long rocky walk down but it was very scenic and was shocked when I got to the bottom and the first thing I saw was a guy with a rock hard cock taking some picture of the scenery (mountains in the back, not the people) so I walked down the beach pretty nervous (I had never been on a nude beach before) and saw about 70 percent of the people were nude so I found a spot about a quarter mile down where I wasn't too close to people and laid down for a bit...finally got up the courage and stripped naked and laid there for an hour or so..I couldn't believe how hard I was the whole time, couldn't control it, and while a lot of people took a lot of looks noone came up to me at all, but it was such a nice fun and hot experience..I definitely want to go to another nude beach some day
Lookin for a South Jersey jack bud
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
ROBO67 Novice Jackinchatter

36 posts since 2008-06-20
56 year old
I have been to a few nude beaches and love it, my first time it took a lot of courage to strip off, I lay on my front most of the time until I got talking to a guy that walked u to me, it was nice to see him standing there, with his cock just hanging, talking as if it was natural, I was still on my front until I thought "what the hell" so I sat up on my knees, I was hard at this point but I didn't care, I could see him looking and I liked it that he was looking, he didn't say anything or do anything. I was so horny for the rest of the time there. It didn't take me long to cum when I get back to where I was staying. Now, my clothes are off as soon as I am on the beach and I spend my beach days not worrying who see my cock, whether its hard or not.
carpntr Skilled Jackinchatter

917 posts since 2012-06-12
76 year old curious from Illinois
Surely would love to go see an all nude beach, way to fat and bald to be undressing for a walk in the sand. I have seen where several beach's in FL, and a few of the beach's up the eastern coast do have some amazing views to go visit. Leaving the beauty of the nude sunbathing to all those that are young and healthy and have sexy bodies to show off. I take off my hat for you. Fun times on sunny days to all.
Carpntr
BillC213 Skilled Jackinchatter

511 posts since 2014-01-30
64 year old male from USA
How is the experience with having sex on the beach vs. just being naked? I've seen a lot of pix from I don't know where but I think I need to go before I can't fuck on the beach.
Bill C.
inherpantiespa48mm Amateur Jackinchatter

213 posts since 2011-06-18
61 year old bisexual male from St Croix, US Virgin Islands
I've enjoyed my visits to the nude beach at Sandy Hook, NJ. Lots of people of all shapes, ages, and sizes enjoying the sunshine. I also was nervous stripping down the first time, but got over it quickly. I'm voyeuristic, and always enjoy the sights of a clothing optional beach.
funtime Amateur Jackinchatter

388 posts since 2010-06-24
bisexual male from UK
A female friend told me she just come back from holiday in France and nudist beach. She loved lying on beach and swimming naked so natural, no big deal. OK big turn on too. She said she would go with me if I wanted. I have WANTED to do this all my life but never had the courage. She told me of a beach, Studland in Dorset so during that hot spell last year we went down to Dorset and what a lovely beach AND nudist too. Loads of naked people, all ages,we found a spot and took our clothes off, felt great, no worry at all and no hard-on although was pretty horny driving there. If I had been on my own. not sure how I would have felt but with her, so easy. We must go again.
Unregistered ?

I was a member of a naturist club for many years and have also visited many nude beaches in England and Wales.
joshisnude Novice Jackinchatter

37 posts since 2013-05-11
31 year old
Been to couple nude beaches and really enjoyed going. Such a wonderful way to spend the day totally nude in the sun enjoying the beach. Also a great way to meet others into nudism. Gets you more comfortable being nude around others. Everyone should visit a nude beach at least once, maybe twice!
Unregistered ?

I've been to a nude beach on Maui a few times. Tons of hot gay/bi men and a handful of hot women on vacation (usually from Europe). Everyone is very friendly and not creepy.
watchmeplay Amateur Jackinchatter

101 posts since 2012-07-16
34 year old curious from nj
ROBO67 said:
I have been to a few nude beaches and love it, my first time it took a lot of courage to strip off, I lay on my front most of the time until I got talking to a guy that walked u to me, it was nice to see him standing there, with his cock just hanging, talking as if it was natural, I was still on my front until I thought "what the hell" so I sat up on my knees, I was hard at this point but I didn't care, I could see him looking and I liked it that he was looking, he didn't say anything or do anything. I was so horny for the rest of the time there. It didn't take me long to cum when I get back to where I was staying. Now, my clothes are off as soon as I am on the beach and I spend my beach days not worrying who see my cock, whether its hard or not.

Sounds very similar to when I went, laid on my stomach for a while before flipping with my hard dick showing, after a few minutes didn't care anymore but it was nice and exciting...Still wished someone would have came and chatted with me though I am sure I would have stayed longer if so.
Lookin for a South Jersey jack bud
Unregistered ?

There was a nude beach in Austin Tx. I visited it about 5 times or so. Mostly gay/bi men and a few women, some hot thrown in. One end of the beach was wooded and i saw some hot action there and jacked with others. was super hot
Unregistered ?

We have an unofficial nude beach about 45 minutes from me here in FL - Blind Creek Beach. It's not sanctioned, but the local law enforcement tends to leave us alone if we behave. Nothing touchy going on as far as I've seen, but definitely a huge variety of natural bodies. It's one of the most relaxing things I've done. Keep trying to get my wife to go with me, but she's not quiet ready for that yet.
Unregistered ?

ROBO67 said:
. . . . it was nice to see him standing there, with his cock just hanging, talking as if it was natural . . .

Sadly, that's what we've been brain-washed into forgetting - it IS natural!
Unregistered ?

monkee said:
Sadly, that's what we've been brain-washed into forgetting - it IS natural!

Very correct. As a social and at home nudist for over 40 years, meeting and greeting someone, nude or clothed, does not warrant my having an erection.
My dick knows there's a time and a place for it.
JOBear Novice Jackinchatter

97 posts since 2011-07-08
72 year old homosexual from Ohio
I was very shy about my body when growing up. I hated taking showers after gym! When I was 18 I went with a friend of mine to Blacks Beach in San Diego. We met his brother there. When we climbed down the hillside his brother was already there, and standing there naked. It took me awhile but I finally pulled off my shorts. and joined him. It felt wonderful! I finally took my first naked stroll. My dick was excited but not hard. When I looked down at my dick I saw that there was a long strong of precum oozing out of my penis. I was so goddam embarrassed. I layed down on my towel and calmed down! I jacked off many times that night! But I have never been the same. I love nude beaches and have visited many throughout my years. Totonto, Saugatuck Mi, Sandy Hook, Haulover, Orient Beach Im 63 now, but still enjoy getting naked on the beach with others.
Love spending time naked masturbating my big penis
Page: of 4   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Nude Beaches?