JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Nude Beaches?
Page: < prev  of 4   next > 
Berndt Professional Jackinchatter

1501 posts since 2010-12-31
heterosexual
Went to a nude beach near San Francisco years ago with my girl friend. It was great. She fell asleep on our blanket with her legs slightly spread. Seeing the sunlight glisten on the dew drops of her pussy juice on her lovely pussy lips gave me an instant hard on. I still jack off to that memory.
Orgasms are AMAZING!!!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
carpntr Skilled Jackinchatter

917 posts since 2012-06-12
76 year old curious from Illinois
Hey thanks sepafun,
I appreciate your reply to my little note there. I sure wish my health and distance from the beach's wasn't so far away. I have dreamed of a beach visit for many a year. I guess I should have went when I was younger. My visit to anything nude is a visit to a nudist camp on their web-sites. I know there are many folks, entire families that are into the nudity in a very big way. What freedom to have, going without clothing that is amazing, letting the freshness of the wind and all the warmth of the sun, totally sweet.
I am glad for you and your wife and the freedom of letting nature take it course. Thanks for your reply back, it was greatly appreciated.
Carpntr
doit2myself Novice Jackinchatter

98 posts since 2011-12-18
67 year old bisexual male from socal
Ever try a nude hot spring?
Unregistered ?

carpntr said:
...I know there are many folks, entire families that are into the nudity in a very big way. What freedom to have, going without clothing that is amazing, letting the freshness of the wind and all the warmth of the sun, totally sweet...

Carpntr.
My wife and I were social and at-home nudists throughout our marriage and knew how we were to act around other nudists on a social setting. Unless you knew personally, the other couples could be from any walk of life...professionals or blue collar workers...when you're nude, you're the same.
I don't understand how some people can do things that would ruin a good thing for the ones that are just there to enjoy the feeling and freedom of nudity.
boxingoscar Amateur Jackinchatter

469 posts since 2012-01-21
71 year old curious
doit2myself said:

Yes. There was one near me before the prudes insisted that people wear clothes.

Also been to several nude beaches and nudist resorts. Not so much lately. My wife doesn't really like the idea, so ...
I pity a man with short arms.
jackhere Novice Jackinchatter

13 posts since 2013-09-07
74 year old curious from Massachusetts
I have gone to Haulover beach once. At first I just took off all my clothes and laid on a towel in one place. It took a little while before I was willing to get up and walk around. It felt so great standing up and walking in front of people with my cock and ass out and you would walk by another person and you would know they are looking at your cock and you looking at theirs. The breeze felt so good on your cock. It was really exciting. And it felt exciting knowing that these other guys were probably wanting to say lets jerk off together, like you are thinking. As soon as I got back to my car, I sat there in my car totally naked and jerked off. I couldn't wait and was hoping someone would see me and come over and jerk off with me. I even got out of the car for a little while and was jerking off totally naked in the parking lot. It felt so good.
pineman Amateur Jackinchatter

301 posts since 2014-06-04
64 year old heterosexual male from Daytona , FL
Jacking at the nude beach is more than just a hobby.
About 11 of us , chix and dix have becum jack buds at a local beach. MMMMMMMMMMM. HAWT.
Bare and hard.
pantyman4ever Novice Jackinchatter

6 posts since 2014-12-17
59 year old from HAWAII
I hit the beach as much possible I start off In my thong panties then I go naked I'M always hot and I bust out the baby oil and squirt it all over my smooth shaved COCK AND TIGHT SHAVED BALLS I stroke myself EDGING as long I can before shooting a big ass load all over my self sometimes I get lucky and get some COCK I SUCK COCK right in the OPEN I've been fucked also in the OPEN it's so hot I'm going there today
HOT SEXY LATINO SMOOTH SHAVED COCK AND TIGHT SHAVED BALLS LOVE TO MAKE FRIENDS FOR MASTURBATION SESSIONS AND MORE
riverdude Amateur Jackinchatter

469 posts since 2013-10-20
71 year old heterosexual from Upper CA
Used to traipse the barrier islands beaches nude back in the '90's. Several locals and visitors in "the know" would be there on hot weekdays in the summer. Many comfy and quiet fuck sessions in the dunes with other couples doing the same nearby. Not uncommon to see a townie or two that we knew strolling, fishing or swimming nude. That was hot!

Went to Orient Beach years ago and was surprised by a pair of young French girls that threw their towels down next to me and piled right out of their cutoffs and tops. The blonde had the highest and firmest set of tubular knockers I have ever seen with a tightly trimmed bush. The brunette had smallish perkies but a monumentally hairy beaver that actually fluffed in the ocean breezes. I sported wood within minutes and they laughed and glanced over yammering away in French the whole time. Talk about sexy!
Master edger, veteran voyeur into just about anything. Dig nice racks, dangling labia, tribbing, hard cocks, cumshots, pull back hand jobs, skinny dipping with Gisele.

Berndt said:
Went to a nude beach near San Francisco years ago with my girl friend. It was great. She fell asleep on our blanket with her legs slightly spread. Seeing the sunlight glisten on the dew drops of her pussy juice on her lovely pussy lips gave me an instant hard on. I still jack off to that memory.

I love seeing dew drops dripping out of a snoozing pussy too! Wow I really miss that!
Master edger, veteran voyeur into just about anything. Dig nice racks, dangling labia, tribbing, hard cocks, cumshots, pull back hand jobs, skinny dipping with Gisele.

doit2myself said:

Nude hot tub a bazillion times. My ex wife actually got footed by a hot lesbian in a hot tub at a great party one time. She really got into it until she realized it got real quiet and everyone was watching. She could get pretty wild when she got high.

Made love to two chicks that a buddy and I went tubbing with once. We each banged the other chick while the girls made out. That was pretty swell too.

Have also jerked off and made love in outdoor hotel pool spas many times. They're great.
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
I lived in San Diego county for over 30 years and knew about Black's Beach and others my friends and I talked about them and made jokes about the mostly fat folks that were seen there. A naked woman even a stripper does not do much for a guy unless she is up close and personal
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only
ukwanker48 Amateur Jackinchatter

312 posts since 2007-04-26
65 year old curious male from UK
There is a nude beach a short walk from the regular beach I use in Portugal. Only usually see guys there but I like spending some time there getting naked and its a real turn on if someone walks by, I make sure that they get to see my cock. There are some there who are cruising fully clothed but again I would like it if they were to watch me wank myself off. Maybe this year I will get the chance.
phiilip Professional Jackinchatter

1026 posts since 2011-05-08
68 year old bisexual from UK
ukwanker48 said:
There is a nude beach a short walk from the regular beach I use in Portugal. Only usually see guys there but I like spending some time there getting naked and its a real turn on if someone walks by, I make sure that they get to see my cock. There are some there who are cruising fully clothed but again I would like it if they were to watch me wank myself off. Maybe this year I will get the chance.

Portugal has some good nude beaches. Wife and I use one near Tavira in the Algarve. We've seen some interesting things there..
barefootbijoaddict Amateur Jackinchatter

236 posts since 2010-03-10
40 year old bisexual from Spain
I'm lucky to live near one and we enjoy mild weather all year round so I go there a lot. Some cruising in the area, too. Always fun.
Page: < prev  of 4   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Nude Beaches?