JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Fleshlights
Page: of 1  
helmat00 Novice Jackinchatter

5 posts since 2014-12-10
48 year old bisexual from London
Hi

I am obsessed with my fleshlight,
I have a mouth, vagina and ass and sometimes I have an orgy with all 3 of them.

I completely love they way they feel and make me shoot my load.

Does anyone else have any and what do they think.

Also would love to meet up any one who has one and have a session fucking them, if you do then pm or email me on [email protected]
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
jcnewbie01 Skilled Jackinchatter

967 posts since 2013-07-31
46 year old heterosexual from null
I have several, an STU, mouth, ass, ice and Fleshlight Girls Misty Stone, Riley Steele, Lisa Ann and Stoya (still not used yet!). Can't wait to get a Christy Mack and Angela White grin
null
ZekeZip Novice Jackinchatter

81 posts since 2014-06-05
71 year old bisexual
I really tempted to get one, but the price is holding me back. Has anyone bought one and regretted it? Or does everyone think it adds something special to an edging session?
shootmycum Skilled Jackinchatter

828 posts since 2011-12-19
75 year old heterosexual male from CT, USA
Got one, really enjoy it. Feels so great to cum inside it. Wish I had gotten the Ice model though, so I could watch myself ejaculate. stroke
genuinefine Professional Jackinchatter

1003 posts since 2005-09-09
male from TX
ZekeZip said:
I really tempted to get one, but the price is holding me back. Has anyone bought one and regretted it? Or does everyone think it adds something special to an edging session?

I didn't regret buying mine, but I went through a phase where I used it a lot, and then was using other toys. Actually, I lost it in a natural disaster and haven't replaced it yet. Looks like they're a little more expensive now.

Depending upon which insert you get, you can have a lot of fun alone or with a JO buddy with a Fleshlight. I got the mouth insert but you may want to get the "ice" model that doesn't come with a mouth insert because you can see yourself inside it. It's pretty versatile & you can edge alone with it, secure it and fuck it, jack & shoot into it and pass it to your buddy, or even pull out the insert and do frot or DP from either end.
50+ 6' 195. Hairy jack bud.
ZekeZip Novice Jackinchatter

81 posts since 2014-06-05
71 year old bisexual
OK, I'm sold! Thanks for the quick and informative response.
azcat27 Novice Jackinchatter

71 posts since 2014-01-23
37 year old heterosexual from California
ZekeZip said:

I don't regret mine at all. It just feels so great to cum inside something. I just don't use it all the time because it takes time to warm up, to clean it (you're going to be jizzing in it so you have to clean it well) and for it to dry. Also, if you get a really tight canal it sucks up a ton of lube, and you need to use lube for it to feel good so be prepared for that.
daddyslittlefuckdolls.tumblr.com
mac_46_46 Professional Jackinchatter

1151 posts since 2005-08-14
77 year old bisexual male from near Pittsburgh, PA
I have the STU and it is wonderful. Never had any regrets about buying it.
Be happy, suck a cock
bfphawk Professional Jackinchatter

1235 posts since 2012-02-03
61 year old bisexual male from US
I have a Head Honcho. Not too expensive and it feels really good. It takes me a long time to cum so I usually alternate between my hands and the toy but I love to cum inside the toy when I finish. It's transparent so I can see my cock sliding in and out and can watch myself shoot my cum. Cleanup is easy because you just take it to the sink and use a little dish soap. I actually find it soothing to wash my fuck toy. Also it's a good way to take a close look at it to watch for cracks or splits forming. So far the Head Honcho has held up well, which is more than I can say for my previous masturbator toy, which I split; and my cock is not so large that it should have been a problem.

You do need lube of some sort and I have tried a couple, including Astroglide, which is a fantastic lube but messy. Also once the lube goes on I don't like to get it in my mouth and I like to lick the pussy opening of the Head Honcho and get my spit into the hole. And yes, I do like to lick the pussy opening. ;-) So I usually just use lots of my own spit. Also I like to suck my cum out of the toy after I shoot, and the lube ruins that part.

strokestrokestroke
helmat00 Novice Jackinchatter

5 posts since 2014-12-10
48 year old bisexual from London
ZekeZip said:

Definantley get one.

I have tried other toys as they were cheaper but you get what you pay for.
It's worth the price you pay as you will use again and again and again and again
I sound like a fleshlight salesman(maybe they will give me a job)
GET ONE
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Fleshlights