JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Jackin Outside
Page: of 2   next > 
suck_me_long Novice Jackinchatter

7 posts since 2006-05-10
curious from North Carolina
A couple weeks ago i experienced my first jerk outside! it was the first week of dove season as i am a hunter. i got so horny sitting in the woods waiting for the doves to fly, so i started rubbing my pants then so ended up with them pulled down so i could get to my hard cock, it was so exciting knowing anyone could walk up on me and see me and my big penis in my hand, i think i came the hardest i have ever had, anyone else had an experience like this or would like to comment on mine?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I hope no birds flew over while you were playing with your other 'gun'.
I jacked off in the Wyoming mountains in the middle of a downpour. Don't why i was so horny at that time, but I dropped my pants and started strokin.
If you want to go dove hunting with me, maybe we could shoot a load and then shoot some birds. Let me know.
Jeff25FL Novice Jackinchatter

96 posts since 2007-07-05
from Florida
I usually get a chance to rub one out at the beach a couple of times a month. Nothing like a breeze, the waves, and a good j/o session. wink
Jack it like you stole it
TigerLilly Amateur Jackinchatter

178 posts since 2006-07-31
67 year old heterosexual from Midwest
I know this is for the guys but while you are all out this weekend you can think of your friend TigerLilly laying back in the woods rubbing her clit uder the trees. I'll be the only one in the campgroung so I'll have lots and lots of fun outdoors.
a woman who knows how to use her mouth
eddy Skilled Jackinchatter

830 posts since 2007-03-06
88 year old bisexual from Cocoa
Oh my, TigerLilly ... what a beautiful picture I have in my mind right now.

There is something about the Great Outdoors. I always manage to get one off when I am out alone in nature.
Horny old men want sex too.
mh6689 Novice Jackinchatter

18 posts since 2006-06-28
71 year old from Treasure Coast, Florida
I luv jacking outdoors. I do it as often as possible.
I usually get naked in the car on the way to my favorite spot on a less traveled road. I get out and stand behind the car and stroke one off.
ballsy Skilled Jackinchatter

539 posts since 2005-08-23
62 year old bisexual male from Mississippi
I love jerkin' off outdoors, too.
I was hunting once and was bored out of my mind. I suddenly had the urge to unzip my insulated camo and diddle my pecker. Pretty soon, I had my camo around my knees and was wacking off in the sunlight.
Something about the sun (or the moon) and the wind and....love it.
uncutcollege20 Amateur Jackinchatter

174 posts since 2006-02-03
38 year old heterosexual from New York
I have jacked outside and I love the freedom and risk. Once while camping at the family reunion my cousin and I were sleeping the boat no cover right behind the campers and we jacked together. It was awesome. I think it was the full moon and laid out leather seats. stroke
Give it your all.
TabascoBrice Amateur Jackinchatter

339 posts since 2006-01-15
41 year old homosexual from New York City Brooklyn NY
ive been doin it quite a bit lately. the City Park is near my house so I bike out there and hop on the golf trails and well, there's been at least 3 times out there. The most recent was 2 days ago when the rains from Humberto were pouring.

Pulled my cock out on one of the bridges and had a..blast..hehe.

Hott stories guys!
Unregistered ?

i live on a dead end dirt road and my pourch faces the woods. ive walked a round naked and slept on my pourch when it was really hot at night. then i just started jackin off and it felt awsome. cant do it anymore cause its too cold out.
collegeboy32 Novice Jackinchatter

30 posts since 2006-03-30
43 year old heterosexual from mississippi
i agree that there is just something about jacking outside. i sometimes will go on my back patio very late at night and sit in my chair and j/o. i have neighbors across from me so that is also a thrill. the only sound i hear are the crickets and the sound of cum splattering again the ground.
eel Amateur Jackinchatter

292 posts since 2007-05-21
52 year old bisexual male from Pa
i just jerked off in the park the other night. i was on this bridge slappin away but then a car came so i went deeper in the park and continued. i was standing up against a tree where there were some lights from the parking lot. i like to be able to see my dick and watch the cum fly. i moaned and pounded it as hard and loud as i could and i shot a big messy load all over. its cool not having to clean up afterwards too.
[email protected], jaymoff6 on skype... always ready for cam and mic m4m
Unregistered ?

I'v been married almost 11 years, up until about the last year it's been sex once a week and a jack off once a week. Times they are a changing hehehe.

Anyway, in the early days we had sex in a few public/outdoor spots around town. However, post wedding day I think the best it's been is the kids trampoline once a year. So when it cums to a lil me time, I've discovered over the past year that there's nothing more awesome than the great out doors. Hence my bumtan lol. Damn I love the nude beach. Some of the guys there are pretty hot and happy to share fun moments hehehe

Cheers guys wink

Unregistered ?

i jack outdoors all the time, mostly in my backyard or deck. On the deck in the daytime in the hot sun is so erotic, naked, strokin, knowing that someone could walk up on me at anytime.

i luv it!
always_masturbating Amateur Jackinchatter

109 posts since 2007-12-18
heterosexual from Michigan
i love masturbating outside. i just love goin down the gravel roads we have around where i live, parkin my car, gettin out and jerkin hard til i cum everywhere!
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Jackin Outside