JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Page: of 1  
naughtysir Amateur Jackinchatter

212 posts since 2014-10-06
42 year old
Q
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
GL55 Novice Jackinchatter

2 posts since 2014-10-10
68 year old bisexual
I remember back in 6th grade had a teacher that loved to hold be over after class and insist on cleaning the chalk off the front of my zipper. I was too young to know I didn't have chalk there only his fingers holding my cock and rubbing the pants till I got a boner. Wish I could find him now!!!
celebchat Novice Jackinchatter

62 posts since 2013-11-12
32 year old heterosexual
haha thought this was going to be about having hot teachers
suppose teachers having hot students is a different slant on it
Ben Enlightened Jackinchatter
Cock of the walk
2998 posts since 2005-07-18
45 year old curious from St Paul, Minnesota
Well thats super creepy.

GL55 said:
I remember back in 6th grade had a teacher that loved to hold be over after class and insist on cleaning the chalk off the front of my zipper. I was too young to know I didn't have chalk there only his fingers holding my cock and rubbing the pants till I got a boner. Wish I could find him now!!!
I'm just a guy
soxandboxersboy Amateur Jackinchatter

142 posts since 2012-07-21
31 year old homosexual
I have a different take on this. When I was in high school, I had a crush on one of my English teachers. He was young, just out of college, and very hot! So I was always getting erections in class and often rubbing them thru my school uniform trousers. He caught on and watched me masturbate in class. I think he liked it, but unfortunately he never tried anything with me; I think he was too scared to.
johnson Amateur Jackinchatter

371 posts since 2006-03-11
38 year old bisexual from Ohio
I don't know much about the original topic of this thread, but a guy that I graduated high school with is dating a teacher of ours and they've been dating since shortly after we graduated. She was maybe 23 or 24 when we were seniors, she was married, was the cheerleading coach, so she was hot, and she taught a senior class so she was only a few years older than us. There was a guy in the class who was the typical "too cool for school" type, and he was in danger of not graduating, so she took a special interest in him to help him get through and graduate. Rumors flew about them having a thing, but nothing was ever confirmed. Well, that next fall she filed for divorce from her husband and once it was official her and that student began dating. I even had a friend who went on a double date with them once. Last I heard they were now living together.
Turn on. Tune in. Drop out.
Unregistered ?

So funny, in our revolutionary and civil wars our average "soldiers" were around 15-16 years old and were considered adults. Now they are legally "children" until they are about 105!
My grandmother at 15 was married and had a kid when she was 16 - and that was normal for that period in our time.... my Uncle was in WWII at 16 or 17 and that was not unusual, either :-)
Thank God for liberals...
Stonehard54 Amateur Jackinchatter

305 posts since 2010-01-07
70 year old curious from Grand junction Colorado
Several years after high school and college, I ended up dating my football coaches wife. She was just a couple of years older than me. Beautiful dark haired lady!!
Pleasure and be pleasured
Unregistered ?

i perv on all students i mean they r just so cute & sexy & young & hot!!! course i dont see many "big tits" but the little titties would b fine with me!!!!!
Page: of 1