JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Too quiet...
Page: of 1  
Terrible Novice Jackinchatter

23 posts since 2007-04-14
37 year old bisexual from UK
After years of having to be quiet when reaching my climax, I've managed to pratically remain mute.

It's been noted by my current "friend" that he wants to hear me, as it's a massive turn on.
Is it something I am going to have to put up with, or is there any way I can be... well... less quiet?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I'm sorry, but I don't understand the question or the problem.
oldnudedude Novice Jackinchatter

1 posts since 2007-09-14
84 year old heterosexual from tx
Just focus on what he's doing with you. Concentrate on the sensitive spots that he's hitting. forget about what's going on in your head - it's the button or nipple or g-spot that should be ur focus. If u can lose your self in the moment, you will make noise. I whisper to my wife to focus on my touch when I'm brushing her clit lightly. I know when she is because her body moves by itself, she holds her breath and she starts to moan when she breathes. Maybe a glass of wine will help you conquer some of your "earlier conditioning" and let yourself surrender completely to your "friend's" touches. Good luck.
TabascoBrice Amateur Jackinchatter

339 posts since 2006-01-15
41 year old homosexual from New York City Brooklyn NY
I totally understand where the friend is coming from. I posted something similar to being quiet a few months ago. It's a total turn on for me to hear the other person enjoying themselves. It serves as great encouragement and hot background noise.
Like with all things, change takes time. And I know what you mean about having to be quiet for so long. Well, I moved out my parents house when i was 17 and i can promise you I haven't been quiet since.
Unregistered ?

Oh, I get it now. Sorry, I didn't understand beofre because I am never quiet. I can't jack off in my own house unless my roommates aren't here.
Terrible Novice Jackinchatter

23 posts since 2007-04-14
37 year old bisexual from UK
I suppose concentration is a big issue for me, so maybe I will try to remain more focused.
Sex is a whole new thing to me, and I tend to go off into my own little world. He's told me several times that he's worried it's his technique, but it isn't that at all...
tutankhamen Amateur Jackinchatter

242 posts since 2007-05-10
curious from Texas
"If u can lose your self in the moment, you will make noise"

oldnudedude is RIGHT!
I think that we all train ourselves, as teenagers in our parents' house ... to be quiet. It becomes "second-nature" to us and just a part of our routine.
You just have to let go ... focus on the moment and allow yourself to be uninhibited. Go with your feelings and just "let it out!" Let your partner KNOW how good he/she is making you feel. They will appreciate the feedback! grin
LOL ... Don't wake the neighbors though! Ha!
Have a good time! I wish you lots of "noisy nights!" grin
"In the time of your life, live—so that in that wondrous time you shall not add to the misery and sorrow of the world, but shall smile to the infinite delight and mystery of it.” -- William Saroyan
Unregistered ?

I truly understand where you're friend is comming from. My frst marriage was like that. I never knew if she had had an orgasm and had to ask her. She not only did not moan, she didn't show and outwardly motions. It was really a problem to me since I adore giving pleasure.

My second and present marriage is quite the opposite. She is very vocal, and bounces all over the place when I lick her clit. I get so turned on I could almost have an orgasm just hearing her. I just love it!

As to how you should go about comming out of you expressionless state, may I make a suggestion. The next time you are havig sex with him, just simply talk to him if something feels good or even if it doesn't feel good. The moans will come naturally after a while if you're communicating your pleasure. Also it will help him become a better lover. Good look! I hope this helps.
Naked Amateur Jackinchatter

309 posts since 2006-02-17
80 year old heterosexual from
Terrible said:
After years of having to be quiet when reaching my climax, I've managed to pratically remain mute.

It's been noted by my current "friend" that he wants to hear me, as it's a massive turn on.
Is it something I am going to have to put up with, or is there any way I can be... well... less quiet?

From a Male, I have the same problem. I guess it started when I was a kid and jacked off in the bathroom, or in my bed at home. I didn't want my parents to hear.

Now I'm married and my wife gets very loud when she has an orgasm. She often tells me I should make some noise. So, sometimes, I guess you can say I 'fake it' Not the cumming, that is real, but I have to fake the noise even though I don't feel like making noise. She seems to like that, so although I am nowhere as loud as she is, I will often groan or shout out, "I'm Cumming" and stuff.
But truth be known, I still love to cum quietly. I focus on the feeling rather than the sound.
whisperinghot Amateur Jackinchatter

174 posts since 2008-01-12
68 year old bisexual from California
You might guess from my nickname, that I'm quiet, too, and some partners have wanted more. I've told them to look in my eyes...
"...anyone who masturbates is a friend of mine."
Page: of 1  
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Too quiet...