JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Personals » seeking others like me for cyber friendship and maybe more
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

Hi all,
I'm kinda new here and i'm looking for a few good friends to chat with and cyber. Im 50 married male. Wife dosent know I play so please be discreet. I really luv to jack off and do it every chance I get. I would like to hear from other married men, married or singel women or couples who like to chat about their sex lives. I have hooked up with a few people over the years but never tried to make any regular friends. I do phone and cam and would really like to try it with a couple or a woman. If you luv mastrubating watching and being watched message me. Ill be attaching a photo soon. Lookin foreword to hearing from you. Age, race, apperence not nearly as importnant as wanting to have fun. Might be able to meet if things go well and all feels comfortable for everyone. I especially luv first time guys or people with little experience. pvt me if u like what u read.
Add a reply Quote this post
rodsmith Skilled Jackinchatter

680 posts since 2006-02-02
59 year old heterosexual male from Orange County NY ny hudson valley New York
yeah 52 male here into the same thing, let me hear from you about what we can arrange.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

i,d love to get to know each of yooou mwm64
leave message
jensen59 Novice Jackinchatter

24 posts since 2007-06-08
64 year old curious from Liverpool UK
Hi
I love to wank every day and enjoy watching guy's cocks in action. Also like dirty email/pic swaps.
Can tell you some stories off jacking off in step-daughter's panties and pics too.
[email protected]
jb7
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Page: of 1  
Index » General » Personals » seeking others like me for cyber friendship and maybe more