JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Page: of 1  
Delirium Novice Jackinchatter

38 posts since 2015-02-03
36 year old
Anyone who like that busty babe and want a jerking session on her? I will be happy to camjerk on her. PM me if interested.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Peter_Hardin Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5402 posts since 2015-02-28
74 year old heterosexual male from United States
User posted imageUser posted image

Delirium, I worship this slim natural boobster! She's so unbelievably beautiful and arousing. I have established a shrine to Sha with photo albums and download links to all her photosets and videos. It's the Sha Rizel Yahoo Group

Cum jerk with us!
Want to chat and jack off with me about beautiful women and see more pics from my collection? Find me at Discord where I'm Peter Hardin#1528.

Katya Sidorenko (her real name) has been a successful glamour and commercial model in her native Ukraine since 2009, and a guest on TV shows there. In 2013 this local celebrity began nude modeling for international adult sites and magazines, using the name Sha Rizel. She instantly became a major global star in adult modeling, and a huge favorite of masturbators worldwide.

This slim, breathtaking beauty has black hair, blue eyes, full lips, pale skin, hairless pussy, and enormous natural tits! She is 26 years old, 5' 7" tall, weighs only 112 pounds, and her astonishing measurements are 40H-22-35!

Cum see hundreds of photos of Sha in my Sha Rizel Yahoo Group. We also offer free download links to all of Sha's complete photosets and videos.

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
Want to chat and jack off with me about beautiful women and see more pics from my collection? Find me at Discord where I'm Peter Hardin#1528.

Why do I love to jack to Sha Rizel? Isn't the answer obvious?User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image

Cum to the Sha Rizel Yahoo Group - complete photo galleries, free downloads of Sha's photosets and videos! A paradise for strokers.
Unregistered ?

Bitch sure gets a cock throbbing easilystrokeUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
DD741 Skilled Jackinchatter

733 posts since 2014-11-22
49 year old
Beautiful girl.
Unregistered ?

mmmmmmmmm, yeah Peter_Hardin, seems like we older guys appreciate tiities, ass and cunt so much more as we get older. Time to whip out the pleasure rod and masturbate to Sha!
boy93 Novice Jackinchatter

41 posts since 2012-02-29
29 year old curious from UK
I've not seen her before but she has the perfect lips for sucking my thick cock. I'd love to fuck her ass while a bud was in her pussy. Then she would jerk both of us off all over those lips and tits

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image

Cum to the Sha Rizel Yahoo Group - complete photo galleries, free downloads of photosets and videos!
teenhunter Skilled Jackinchatter

807 posts since 2014-05-15
heterosexual
Sha Rizal sunbathing with Hitomi Tanaka
boobs
Wassup wassup!

The newest photoset and video from Sha Rizel are both titled "Beauty Queen". The pic set includes 60 images, and the video is 10 minutes 20 seconds in length. Watching this incredibly gorgeous woman strip naked and fondle her bald pussy and those enormous 40-inch G-cup tits makes for some joyful jacking!

Download the Beauty Queen video and complete photoset together by clicking here.

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image

Cum to the Sha Rizel Yahoo Group to see a big collection of Sha's photo albums, plus free downloads of her complete photosets and videos!

This photoset is called "Most Gorgeous Model of 2013": Download all 80 photos in this set by clicking here. Download, view and furiously stroke!!

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
Page: of 1