JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Older Men and my GF
Page: < prev  of 2  
Unregistered ?

I've kicked myself many many times thinking about what an opportunity I missed with that girl. We were quite into day time outdoor sex too, in the car or in some woods or field, id often get her going by saying that a farmer might come and catch us and she'd have to let him fuck her so he didn't call the police and report us for trespassing on his land! I loved the image of that, some weather beaten old farmer in his mucky work clothes banging the shit out my my 21 year old gf while i watched.
Add a reply Quote this post
planting Novice Jackinchatter

92 posts since 2009-05-21
73 year old curious from midlands uk
Great thread I,m one of the old pervs love chatting to younger girls,they not knowing how horny they make me .
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
phiilip Professional Jackinchatter

1026 posts since 2011-05-08
68 year old bisexual from UK
planting said:
Great thread I,m one of the old pervs love chatting to younger girls,they not knowing how horny they make me .

I think they do though. At least some of them. My wife loved to flirt with them knowing full well they'd fuck her if they got the chance..
Unregistered ?

planting said:

I think whether they know or not depends on how naive they are, and also on how careful you are not to get caught looking at their tits while you chat! If you dont get caught leching at them, then I think some might make the mistake of thinking you are just a nice friendly old bloke.
planting Novice Jackinchatter

92 posts since 2009-05-21
73 year old curious from midlands uk
I hope they think I,m a nice friendly old bloke..with a hardon
phiilip Professional Jackinchatter

1026 posts since 2011-05-08
68 year old bisexual from UK
robmidsuk said:
I've kicked myself many many times thinking about what an opportunity I missed with that girl. We were quite into day time outdoor sex too, in the car or in some woods or field, id often get her going by saying that a farmer might come and catch us and she'd have to let him fuck her so he didn't call the police and report us for trespassing on his land! I loved the image of that, some weather beaten old farmer in his mucky work clothes banging the shit out my my 21 year old gf while i watched.

And her pretending not to enjoy it despite moaning and having multiple orgasms..
azz Amateur Jackinchatter

441 posts since 2012-09-18
39 year old
I really enjoy older guys perving over my GF.

Pm me if you want to chat??
Johorny Novice Jackinchatter

6 posts since 2019-03-14

I have had exactly the same experience as the OP with my wife. Certain pubs are such that you can easily strike up conversations with people sat next to you. Love it when old guys chat to wife who is also very friendly. Big fantasy of mine to chat to an older guy about her, answer questions etc.
hotmale9 Novice Jackinchatter

63 posts since 2019-12-29
42 year old bisexual male
Find this so hot as my wife dated a guy older than her for a short time just before we met when she was 28 he was 51.She has told me in good detail on my request about sexual stuff they did he was highly sexed and often fucked her a few times a night cumming inside and over her face
teenhunter Skilled Jackinchatter

807 posts since 2014-05-15
heterosexual
can we see pic of her ?
Wassup wassup!
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Older Men and my GF