JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Petra Verkaik, busty 1989 Playmate, still modeling, still making us stroke!
Page: < prev  of 97   next > 
Unregistered ?

Petra is very sexy back in 1989 and certainly now. I enjoy lubing my cock and stroke to her pics! Thanks Peter for posting these masturbation material images of the gorgeous Petra! stroke

Wordman Amateur Jackinchatter

274 posts since 2014-12-10
59 year old male from Virginia, USA
alwayshrny said:
Is it just me or do those mature tits look even more delicious now?

Not just you. I would love to shoot ropes of cum all over those milfy jugs.

User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Petra is a goddess. I've shot so much cum for her.

Peter_Hardin Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5402 posts since 2015-02-28
74 year old heterosexual male from United States
Petra as a Country Girl, from a Playboy Newsstand Special, late 1990s, I think. Can one of my fellow longtime Petra fans recall specifically when these were from?

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
Want to chat and jack off with me about beautiful women and see more pics from my collection? Find me at Discord where I'm Peter Hardin#1528.

Unregistered ?

Petra seemingly gets better with age. She was one of my first nude jerk-off targets as a teen and my first paysite subscription as an adult.

Here's one of my favorites from Petra in recent years: a 2013 photoset titled "The Black Dress" (48 hi-res pics) and two accompanying high-def videos (a total of more than 7 minutes of penis-provoking video!)cock Click here to download a zip file containing all 48 pics and both videos -- incredibly arousing!stroke

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
Want to chat and jack off with me about beautiful women and see more pics from my collection? Find me at Discord where I'm Peter Hardin#1528.

Strokerboy Amateur Jackinchatter

137 posts since 2010-09-16
51 year old male
Petra gets my dick so hard. Never get tired of stroking to Petrastrokestrokestroke

taylob0075 Novice Jackinchatter

96 posts since 2014-10-17
64 year old curious from NY
Most of the ones with Petra wearing the cowboy hat are from Book of Lingerie Jan. 1999

fatbob22 Amateur Jackinchatter

141 posts since 2012-05-01
46 year old heterosexual from surrey
wow, what a body

Unregistered ?

such a great pair of tits.real wanking material.hope to indulge soon!

Petra in the 2009 photoset and video "Sheer Intentions." 20 pics, 3 minute video. Click here to download.

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image

From the late 1990s, photos from a Playboy Newsstand Special that literally show Petra naked at a newsstand.

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image

User posted image

Alpha1968 Skilled Jackinchatter

933 posts since 2014-10-21
56 year old heterosexual male from North East England
One of my fave big tit targets during my early years of buying mags; and remember "enjoying" her photoshoot in a playboy lingerie issue....sadly long since lost .

Unregistered ?

I remember her well! have had hundreds of wanks to her over the years!

Page: < prev  of 97   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Petra Verkaik, busty 1989 Playmate, still modeling, still making us stroke!