JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Petra Verkaik, busty 1989 Playmate, still modeling, still making us stroke!
Page: < prev  of 97   next > 
Peter_Hardin Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5402 posts since 2015-02-28
74 year old heterosexual male from United States
CENSORED version of the Long Black Dress video on YouTube - click here to view.

Download both of the UNCENSORED videos, with full nudity, plus 48 nude photos, by clicking here.

User posted imageUser posted image
Want to chat and jack off with me about beautiful women and see more pics from my collection? Find me at Discord where I'm Peter Hardin#1528.

User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Peter_Hardin said:
CENSORED version of the Long Black Dress video on YouTube - click here to view.

Download both of the UNCENSORED videos, with full nudity, plus 48 nude photos, by clicking here.]

Oh yes, I love censored Youtube vids!!

When the film Tomb Raider came out in 2001, Petra did a two-part photoset titled Petra Croft, and more importantly, a short video of that title, in which the big-boobed action heroine is caught by an enemy and forced to strip naked.The clip became hugely popular and a much-sought cult classic around the internet.

In 2010 she revived her Lara Croft impersonation with a series of 5 videos titled Petra Croft Returns, parts 1 through 5.

Download the original Petra Croft video and 38 photos by clicking here.

Download the Petra Croft Returns videos, parts 1 through 5, by clicking here.

And keep on jacking off to Petra... it's good for you!stroke

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
Want to chat and jack off with me about beautiful women and see more pics from my collection? Find me at Discord where I'm Peter Hardin#1528.

Here's a "Lara Croft Strip & Sex" compilation video, with music, about half of which is the original Petra Croft strip video. Click here to view.

profvolup Amateur Jackinchatter

487 posts since 2015-03-22
49 year old heterosexual male from US
Great stuff! Keep posting!
Prof Voluptuary - Gen-X American Male - Wide, full, hanging breasts make me hard; But powerful thighs with full, fanging hips holding up her extremely curved, voluptuous hourglass centerpiece make me unload

Sk8Guy Skilled Jackinchatter

728 posts since 2012-01-18
34 year old curious from SoCal
User posted image
http://wecrust.tumblr.com/

revoltitgib Amateur Jackinchatter

240 posts since 2012-07-19
bisexual
She is fucking perfection. I've been cumming for her for 25 years. Most recently just a few weeks ago. LOVE her.

To welcome spring, here's Petra in "Spring in the Air" (2009). Download all 22 pics by clicking here.

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image

"Spring Fever" video (2013). Click hereo download this 3 minute 17 second hot MILF tit flick.

techman88 Novice Jackinchatter

98 posts since 2015-02-23
57 year old heterosexual male from Florida
2 loads to her tonight! Can never stop jerking to Petra. Been doing it for 25 years.

tab15891 Amateur Jackinchatter

142 posts since 2014-12-17
60 year old curious
great vid

thanks again

Unregistered ?

need a while to recover from that!

dutchstroker1958 Novice Jackinchatter

76 posts since 2006-07-06
65 year old curious from netherlands
no, it is not just you
strokestroke

This Petra photoset asks a silly question: "Got Wood?" Of course I've got wood -- I'm looking at Petra Verkaik's big tits!cockcockcockcock Download all 24 images by clicking here. From 2010.stroke

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image

tab15891 Amateur Jackinchatter

142 posts since 2014-12-17
60 year old curious
These sets are great!

Page: < prev  of 97   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Petra Verkaik, busty 1989 Playmate, still modeling, still making us stroke!