JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Petra Verkaik, busty 1989 Playmate, still modeling, still making us stroke!
Page: < prev  of 97   next > 
RavenPvfan Amateur Jackinchatter

111 posts since 2017-01-17
27 year old bisexual female
frownfrownfrown I would like to see the videos in my circle but the room is closed http://www.mycircle.tv/185-488-6163 frownfrownfrown

User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Woodentop Professional Jackinchatter

1502 posts since 2015-02-27
33 year old heterosexual male from Suffolk, UK
RavenPvfan said:
frownfrownfrown I would like to see the videos in my circle but the room is closed http://www.mycircle.tv/185-488-6163 frownfrownfrown

Sorry to report this but, when I logged in last night, both my Petra rooms had disappeared, as well as all the Petra videos in MyCloud. I'm not certain of the exact reasons why yet but, so far, I've not been contacted with a demand for millions of dollars in Bitcoins, so I don't think it's a ransomeware attack.angry

If anyone has any useful information about this, I'd be grateful if they could mail me.
My favourite pastime -- http://www.redtube.com/1512073

Unregistered ?

I noticed this too frown Such a sad day. It was one of my favorite rooms. Hope a solution comes.

RavenPvfan Amateur Jackinchatter

111 posts since 2017-01-17
27 year old bisexual female
frownfrownfrown I'm very sad because we are petra verkaik fans and my circle room was our little club frownfrownfrown

WhoDatMan Novice Jackinchatter

2 posts since 2017-07-02
40 year old
Woodentop said:
Sorry to report this but, when I logged in last night, both my Petra rooms had disappeared, as well as all the Petra videos in MyCloud. I'm not certain of the exact reasons why yet but, so far, I've not been contacted with a demand for millions of dollars in Bitcoins, so I don't think it's a ransomeware attack.angry

If anyone has any useful information about this, I'd be grateful if they could mail me.

maybe stop stealing her content from her site and posting it for free for anyone and everyone to view. that might be a good place to start.

Peter_Hardin Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5402 posts since 2015-02-28
74 year old heterosexual male from United States
WhoDatMan said:
maybe stop stealing her content from her site and posting it for free for anyone and everyone to view. that might be a good place to start.

I think we may have found the rat.
Want to chat and jack off with me about beautiful women and see more pics from my collection? Find me at Discord where I'm Peter Hardin#1528.

ricosuave Novice Jackinchatter

33 posts since 2016-12-08
38 year old
Peter_Hardin said:
I think we may have found the rat.

Indeed. Looks like the troll is backangryangry

I really liked the Mycircle room. Especially when I was away at work without access to my home PC that has all the Petra stuff on it

It was lovely to go on Mycircle on my mobile in a hotel room and have a lovely, long, peaceful wank to Petra after a hard day's work

WhoDatMan said:

Yeah,yeah yawn!love
It looks like norwester/scathand/jawknee has just invented itself another alias.
Obviously, the simple friendly concept of "sharing" is far too much for its tiny mind to comprehend.cry

IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR ALL GENUINE PETRA FANS

My two Petra rooms may, at present, be down, but they're definitely not out.

My first reaction when I discovered that not only had the two rooms been removed, but all the Petra videos in MyCloud was "Fuck This! I'm not going though all this hassle again." I set up the original room about a year ago and, since then, have added all the latest videos when they became available.
The thing is, after only a few days, I'm really missing the rooms. Of course, I could easily stoke my throbing boner and shoot a load to the videos on my hard drive (in fact, I did so earlier this eveningwink) but I really miss the interaction and filthy chat with other Petra fans. I get the impression from the various messages I've received that many of you miss that community wanking experience too.
I'd love to hear from anyone who wants to see a new Petra room and welcome any suggestions as to how we can make it "bullet-proof" so it doesn't fall prey to the anti-sharing fascists. I still have all the videos on my hard drive so nothing's lost there. However, it does take an average of about 3 hours to upload the videos to MyCloud, so it's not something we can build overnight.

If you love stroking and spunking to Petra with fellow fans, please let me know your thoughts.
smile

Your efforts are greatly appreciated, Woody.
Want to chat and jack off with me about beautiful women and see more pics from my collection? Find me at Discord where I'm Peter Hardin#1528.

WhoDatMan Novice Jackinchatter

2 posts since 2017-07-02
40 year old
Woodentop said:
Yeah,yeah yawn!love
It looks like norwester/scathand/jawknee has just invented itself another alias.
Obviously, the simple friendly concept of "sharing" is far too much for its tiny mind to comprehend.cry

it's not "sharing" it's stealing. you're posting her content (that she worked for and created and owns and makes a living from) for free for others to have so they don't have to pay for it. stop trying to justify your theft with dishonest euphemisms.

trend100 Novice Jackinchatter

8 posts since 2016-09-28
54 year old from Europe
Indeed,
"Your efforts are greatly appreciated, Woody"
I would vote witn two hands if possible (one is busy, sorry...)
keep posting
:-)

For your July 4th Petrabation Session

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image

Page: < prev  of 97   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Petra Verkaik, busty 1989 Playmate, still modeling, still making us stroke!