JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Petra Verkaik, busty 1989 Playmate, still modeling, still making us stroke!
Page: < prev  of 97   next > 
Wordman Amateur Jackinchatter

274 posts since 2014-12-10
59 year old male from Virginia, USA
Damn this thread keeps delivering. I'm jacking to Petra right now. Again.

User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Wow! just found this thread. She is stunning. I am so fucking hard right now, I'd love to fuck her tits

Peter_Hardin Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5402 posts since 2015-02-28
74 year old heterosexual male from United States
"...And Then This Happened", an unbelievably hot 2012 video with breathtaking closeups of Petra's tits and pussy! Petra gives you so many reasons to stroke and stroke and stroke your cock, and blow your load! strokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestroke

Click here to download.

User posted image

Want to chat and jack off with me about beautiful women and see more pics from my collection? Find me at Discord where I'm Peter Hardin#1528.

denali Novice Jackinchatter

23 posts since 2015-04-08
61 year old heterosexual
What an amazing, amazing woman. Now or when she first posed. Wow!

"Window Dressing" (2010), 20 pics, click here to download.

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
Want to chat and jack off with me about beautiful women and see more pics from my collection? Find me at Discord where I'm Peter Hardin#1528.

Magazine covers, mostly from Playboy, and one from the VHS video Centerfold Fantasies. stroke

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image

Unregistered ?

Great covers! The GQ one is faked (but looks great) and Centerfold Fantasies is a VHS. Still hoping it will come out on DVD because it was one of her best!

shaved74 Skilled Jackinchatter

718 posts since 2010-05-23
50 year old curious from omaha
She still looks amazing
shaved74

Unregistered ?

She's one of the first women I started stroking to as a teenager, the first paysite I subscribed to (for a whole year, now I rarely get past the 1st month) and she's still going strong draining loads out of me. Fuckkk what a woman.

Fortunately Petra's pay site has digitized all the Petra parts of the 1997 VHS video Centerfold Fantasies. (Two other Playmates were also on the original tape.) The Petra portions total 25 minutes 38 seconds in four segments. You can download it all by clicking here.

But it's a large file - 1.31 GB. So be patient with the download... it's worth the wait!

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image

"Movin' In" is a 2007 photoset in which Petra goes topless in blue jeans... and then pulls down her jeans. I always love seeing a beautiful big-titted woman topless in denim! The set was so successful that a few weeks later she posted a second set of photos from the same shoot under the title "Movin' In Again."

Click here to download all 42 pics, and you'll be jackin' off again, and again, and again! strokestrokestrokestroke

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image

Rainsquirter Amateur Jackinchatter

296 posts since 2011-06-10
58 year old heterosexual from KC
Got me stroking well, Wish I could blow off with another stoker.

Rainsquirter Amateur Jackinchatter

296 posts since 2011-06-10
58 year old heterosexual from KC
Rainsquirter said:
Got me stroking well, Wish I could blow off with another stoker.
Wow this thread has really got me going. I'm lubed up, really working vigorously on my rod to Petra, I think I might just shoot a load.

Strokerboy Amateur Jackinchatter

137 posts since 2010-09-16
51 year old male
Petra has my dick rock hard yet againstrokestrokestroke

"Underpass" (2009), 20 pics. Download here.

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image

Page: < prev  of 97   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Petra Verkaik, busty 1989 Playmate, still modeling, still making us stroke!