JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Karin Spolnikova aka Ala Passtel, Gabrielle_slim beauty, huge natural tits!
Page: of 16   next > 
Peter_Hardin Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5402 posts since 2015-02-28
74 year old heterosexual male from United States
Karin Spolnikova absolutely belongs on any serious masturbation forum! She's a slim brunette beauty with huge magnificent natural tits. Vital statistics: 5' 5" (165 cm), 108 pounds (49 kg), measurements 40-24-35 (102-62-88 cm), H-cup tits.

She has modeled as Ala Passtel, Gabrielle, Gabriela, Gretchen Arita, Lucy C and other names. She began her nude modeling career in 2007 and quickly rose to the top tier of adult models. She has modeled for such sites as DDF Busty, Busty.pl, Met-Art, MC-Nudes, xx-cel, and Perfect 10. She's appeared in publications including Playboy's Voluptuous Vixens, the Japanese big-boob magazine Bachelor, and the British tabloids Nuts, Daily Sport and Sunday Sport.

I've been a huge fan of Karin since her first nude pics appeared on the web, and I've built up a huge collection of thousands of her pics, plus the few videos she's done. I'll share those here if you strokers are interested in seeing more of her.

I've also started a blog as a shrine to Karin, where all her photo albums are available for viewing, and you can get free download links to all her photosets and videos. Cum jerk off with us at the KARIN SPOLNIKOVA BLOG!

User posted image

Want to chat and jack off with me about beautiful women and see more pics from my collection? Find me at Discord where I'm Peter Hardin#1528.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
TxMWM Professional Jackinchatter

1587 posts since 2014-10-12
57 year old curious male from Allen, TX
Holy fuck!!

Karin did two photosets (probably at the same shoot) in which her naked body was covered in oil They were titled "Lilac" (63 pics) and "Violet" (24 pics.) Here's a download link for a zip file containing both sets -- 87 incredibly arousing pics in high resolution. Click here to download them all for free.

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
Want to chat and jack off with me about beautiful women and see more pics from my collection? Find me at Discord where I'm Peter Hardin#1528.
Leliel Novice Jackinchatter

94 posts since 2008-10-05
44 year old heterosexual from Mexico City
Thank you so much for sharing this Goddess. I have seen some of her photos before, but didn't know she had so many pictorials.

As I am writing this I am also joining your group.
She looks amazing covered in oil. My precum is leaking so much as I admire her
Alpha1968 Skilled Jackinchatter

933 posts since 2014-10-21
56 year old heterosexual male from North East England
One of my faves.
What can you say...just truly incredible
lookingtosee Novice Jackinchatter

37 posts since 2012-10-18
42 year old curious from Hamburg, Germany
Well, my day of jerking is off to a good start, thanks for sharing!
Unregistered ?

me too!

Another penis-pleasing photoset of Karin called "Broadway." Click here to download all 36 photos in large size and very high resolution.

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image]User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
shaved74 Skilled Jackinchatter

718 posts since 2010-05-23
50 year old curious from omaha
Holy fuck!!!!! She's fucking perfect in my eyes.
shaved74
gentleman0721 Amateur Jackinchatter

167 posts since 2014-03-27
31 year old curious
i joined!!! thats sooo hot group lol
NaughtyNY Amateur Jackinchatter

367 posts since 2013-08-26
heterosexual from NYC
Perfect breasts for sucking , fucking, using as pillow... Nice labia for massaging the shaft on the first few pumps
olelol Amateur Jackinchatter

225 posts since 2012-03-24
male
wow, I am fully erect and stroking to her now

Cover girl for the 2015 calendar of Sunday Sport (UK).

User posted image

Karin in a small photoset titled "Stripes" (18 images). Download by clicking here.

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image

This set is called "Azure" and consists of 69 hi-res images. Download by clicking here.

Cum join the Karin Spolnikova Yahoo Group, where dedicated Karin strokers gather to view, worship, download, and ejaculate to her pics. stroke

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
Page: of 16   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Karin Spolnikova aka Ala Passtel, Gabrielle_slim beauty, huge natural tits!