JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Sasha Bonilova - Breathtaking Blonde PLAYMATE w/Naturally BIG TITS!
Page: of 4   next > 
Peter_Hardin Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5402 posts since 2015-02-28
74 year old heterosexual male from United States
Sasha Bonilova was Playboy Playmate of the Month for May 2011, and one of the most beautiful Playmates of recent years. She is 5' 7" (170 cm), 120 pounds (55 kg) and measures 36DD-27-36. Her magnificent tits are all-natural. She's from Ukraine but now living in the U.S.

CLICK HERE to download all 68 of Sasha's Playboy photos, and all six of her Playboy videos!

And you can see many more beautiful women like Sasha -- stunning young blondes with big natural tits -- at my Cute Busty Blondes Yahoo Group..

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
Want to chat and jack off with me about beautiful women and see more pics from my collection? Find me at Discord where I'm Peter Hardin#1528.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Wow she is awesome!! And so are the pics and videos, those tits are better than a boner pill!strokecock
kluzot77 Novice Jackinchatter

22 posts since 2014-11-13
heterosexual male
Amazing tits!
Teencock Amateur Jackinchatter

104 posts since 2014-05-13
28 year old heterosexual from Arizona
I jerk off to Sasha all the time, her tits are so fucking hot!
TxMWM Professional Jackinchatter

1587 posts since 2014-10-12
58 year old curious male from Allen, TX
OMG....those tits......

Selections from her Playmate Exclusive photoset.

To maximize your jacking pleasure, CLICK HERE to download all 68 of Sasha's Playboy photos, and all six of her Playboy videos! Then sit back, unzip, end enjoy some intense and very rewarding masturbation!stroke

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
Want to chat and jack off with me about beautiful women and see more pics from my collection? Find me at Discord where I'm Peter Hardin#1528.
Unregistered ?

Perfect wanking material!stroke

User posted image
Jaystar76 Professional Jackinchatter

1019 posts since 2015-02-02
52 year old heterosexual
Wow!
instant massive hard on for her!
i would love to explode with cum all over those big beautiful tits and pretty face! strokestrokestroke
Unregistered ?

I love slim cute chicks with massive natural tits. cock
Amazing legs too.stroke
rickmeyers Amateur Jackinchatter

218 posts since 2012-03-03
65 year old bisexual from Oregon
Daddy likes grin that cutie is going to make this old cock shoot a nice thick load!

BONER BONUS! I have Sasha Bonilova's "Casting Calls" video and photos from when she was auditioning to be a Playmate. Click here to download the 2-minute video and 11 photos.

For intense masturbation pleasure, DOWNLOAD all 68 of Sasha's Playmate photos by clicking here. DOWNLOAD Sasha's 4 Playmate VIDEOS by clicking here. Then sit back, unzip, end start stroking!stroke
Unregistered ?

She makes my dick so hard i wish i could wrap her tits around it and cover them in my cum.

Red bra and panties

denali7155 Skilled Jackinchatter

798 posts since 2011-09-13
62 year old heterosexual from USA
Oh Peter, no one is better than you when it cums to sharing beautiful women. Thanks for this public service!
I like to share my jo materials.
Page: of 4   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Sasha Bonilova - Breathtaking Blonde PLAYMATE w/Naturally BIG TITS!