JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Anyone tried the Aneros or Helix?
Page: of 2   next > 
Unregistered ?

I'm very tempted by the Aneros or the Aneros Helix sex toys. I've explored anal play before and they seem like they would feel amazing but they're pretty expensive ($50-$70). So, before I dropped a that much money I like to hear from some users.

Anyone?
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

Did you check out the aneros site? There is a forum on there about experiences.

I have a Helix I have not used it awhile as I have not had time. It is very interesting. Very intense. Although I have not been able to master the technique enough to orgasm with it alone I do enjoy the toy.
EverySecondTuesday Amateur Jackinchatter

192 posts since 2007-10-12
44 year old heterosexual
I have an Aneros MGX. I find it interesting. It's almost like it flips a switch in your body and makes things happen that you never knew could happen. I've used regular butt plugs and dildos, and the Aneros is a very different experience.
On the most basic level, it's almost like a sort of arousal amplifier. Just putting it in and clenching will make you feel like you're about to orgasm. When you begin to stroke, it will feel like your normal pleasure is multiplied. And, at least for me, it seems to delay orgasm. Basically, imagine what it would feel like if you had the pleasurable sensation just before you orgasm, but for several minutes and without having to slow down or stop like you do if you're edging.
I used mine last night, so the experience is fresh. Normally, I'm almost completely silent while masturbating, but this thing had me moaning. I started writhing and thrashing around in my bed, every movement causing twinges of pleasure. Eventually, it ended with a dizzying series of super powerful spurts. The whole experience left me out of breath and twisted into an unnatural position on my bed.
And that's apparently not even the most one of these things can do.
Like the previous poster, I also haven't been able to go the whole way hands free, but I have enjoyed almost every attempt to do so. I don't use it very frequently, maybe only once or twice a month.
Since you've done anal play before, you probably know about some of the downsides, namely cleaning up and the fact that there may be soreness when you insert it or after you remove it (While it's in, you're not going to care...). The Aneros has a couple of other gotchas. First, the way it's designed, I haven't found a good way to sit with it inserted. There's a curly handle that seems like it'll break off if you apply too much pressure. You'll probably want to lie down for it, anyway. And second, it just seems more involved than other things. Using it for a five minute quickie doesn't seem to work all that well. I did that the other day, and my penis almost felt hollow after orgasm. You really need to devote time to using it. Put it in, relax, and let it tell you when you should start playing. Usually, I'll even put a condom on when I use it, so I can thrash on the bed and not be concerned about making a mess.
If you're really adventurous, I'd recommend leaving it in overnight. You'll probably wake up a couple of times, feeling *very* aroused.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Slapjack Novice Jackinchatter

8 posts since 2007-10-18
56 year old heterosexual
I have one but it doesn't do anything for me really. I find that the 'handles' are uncomfortable for me as well. Stimulating the prostate is, for me, more interesting in theory than it is in practice.
aronpete Novice Jackinchatter

96 posts since 2007-10-07
69 year old bisexual from Los Angeles
I once discovered the joys of the prostate through doing an enema. It was great. So I took the nozzle of the enema bag and left it in my butt all day while I was walking around town. I soon learned to walk the swishy way that is the stereotype of gays, because it produced a wonderful stimulation inside.

Somehow, though, it doesn't seem to work any more. I have a vibrator for the anus which should do the trick and is designed to work on the prostate but not much happens and I fear the magic is over.
I enjoy my body and hope you enjoy yours.
Berndt Professional Jackinchatter

1501 posts since 2010-12-31
heterosexual
Cherry said:
I'm very tempted by the Aneros or the Aneros Helix sex toys. I've explored anal play before and they seem like they would feel amazing but they're pretty expensive ($50-$70). So, before I dropped a that much money I like to hear from some users.

Anyone?

Bought the medium sized aneros. I use it in conjunction with the fleshlight. Gives a great orgasm!!!
Orgasms are AMAZING!!!
denali7155 Skilled Jackinchatter

798 posts since 2011-09-13
61 year old heterosexual from USA
Judging by the way this guy moans and gets off this aneros thing must be amazing. certainly validates what others have said on this thread....i may go get one.

http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=996qW9Ftw5h

You will have to cut/paste the entire link into your browser.
I like to share my jo materials.
thatstheguy12 Amateur Jackinchatter

142 posts since 2011-09-06
36 year old
I have the aneros progasm which is a little larger but feels great inside...barely have to do anything and it produces very intense body shaking sensations...usually takes a little time but is worth it in the end
squirtmaster Amateur Jackinchatter

124 posts since 2010-09-10
56 year old heterosexual
I love how mine feels. I just put it in my butt and just lay on my belly. When it hits my prostate it makes my butt squeze very tight in spasm and that rubs my prostate which makes my but spasm again. The curly handle on the front is then pulled into my prostate from the outside almost like when jackin. I can lay on my belly for hours with all of the different spasms. Before I got mine I had no idea how fun something small in my little pooper could feel. All of this will make so much precum it gets all over the bed. I have satin sheets so it gets so slick as I wiggle slowly. Sometimes as my butt spasms I like to touch my pooper just to feel the sqeeze. At this point I jack off but it doesn't take too long to have the most intense squirts. After to get the toy out its like taking a really good shit.
Any chance you get, rub off a good cum. Titties are magic
jacobwelton Novice Jackinchatter

1 posts since 2011-10-30
40 year old
Yeah. Like the others have said, the Aneros is a great way to try and achieve multiple orgasms. I love the Aneros helix model myself to be honest. It took me awhile and quite a bit of practice, but at the end of the day it was worth it. Regular orgasms don't even compare to the full body orgasms that can be experienced with the prostate massager. I read a pretty decent/accurate review of the aneros helix over at http://www.pleasurereviews.com/?p=112
glox1979 Novice Jackinchatter

1 posts since 2011-10-30
44 year old
Try the PROGASM amazed! And this may sound a bit extreme but take a warming lube and a lube injector, mix a small amount of cayenne pepper into the lube, have a few orgasms first, then take out the aneros, inject some "special" lube, and put the aneros back in. You will experience the most intense full-body orgasm ever thought possible. Also do not have an ejaculatory orgasm until the next day, it will be even more fulfilling...
acock Novice Jackinchatter

45 posts since 2010-01-11
45 year old curious from canada
I got myself the Helix...intimidating when u open the package the first time. Used it 3 times now...it does get better with practice and slow going. No handsfree orgasms yetgrin
Unregistered ?

yes, love it. get off with it all of the time!
acock Novice Jackinchatter

45 posts since 2010-01-11
45 year old curious from canada
Holy shit! I decided to use the Helix after my 1st jerkoff. I tried handsfree for an hour-got sooo hard and oozy. In the end I was standing infront of a mirror working the Helix with my ass and fucking my hand.
Orgasmed and squirted so fucking hard my legs felt numbrazz

I have never came that hard before!(the mirror was a mess)stroke
Unregistered ?

Hey guys. I just purchased my first Aneros, and needless to say I'm pretty excited. I haven't received it yet, but would love any encouragement, advice, or general instruction. Pm me
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Anyone tried the Aneros or Helix?