JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Threesome...
Page: of 1  
Terrible Novice Jackinchatter

23 posts since 2007-04-14
37 year old bisexual from UK
I'm embarking on my first threesome this weekend, FFM, and I am a little bit nervous.

Has anyone else had one, and can anyone give me tips?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I would love to be in your bare feet.
hardmanepr Amateur Jackinchatter

130 posts since 2007-08-24
73 year old bisexual from MD
Yes, I was lucky enough to be with two women once and with a married couple once. Both experiences were quite differnt but VERY memorable and wonderful!! It was increadable fucking one women while kissing the other, and when one rode my cock and the other squatted over my face so they could kiss I went to heaven. Is there anything specifically you would like to know? Buzz me on Yahoo at hardmanepr if you want to talk about this.

chazzy_244 Amateur Jackinchatter

153 posts since 2007-04-25
heterosexual from NYC Queens
Had a threesome during a heavy snowstorm one time a few years ago. My wife and I got snowed in at her friend's apartment, a sexy bi-blond who had a water bed. We all started naked, feeling and licking and sucking until I fucked my wife while I was rubbing the other girl's clit. That was so exciting. I came in my wife's cunt with a terrific orgasm, and my wife did too.The other girl was masturbating where I could see her...I loved seeing play with herself, and with her other hand she was playing with my asshole. It was wild! Then I fucked her (the other girl) while my wife sucked on her tits. We had a couple more sessions before the street was plowed. I wish there weren't any plows....grin
chazzy_244 j/o lover
Page: of 1  
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Threesome...