JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Who have you compared with?
Page: of 5   next > 
mzs1126 Novice Jackinchatter

6 posts since 2006-03-13
39 year old homosexual
Have you ever compared you penis with anyone else? friends, brothers, cousins? how big are you they?

at camp my friends always compared but i always thought i was small so i didn't compare, would just watch...my cousin and i have talked about it, he is a little over 6.5" im a over 7" not quite 7.5, but i am 6'4 and he is 5'7, and my older brother(he is 5'10) claims to be 10", I've never seen it since we were younger, but many people who have seen have told me he is huge...I have 2 other brothers but I don't know how big they are at all...
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

theres a couple of guys here on jc ive compared my self to.im 5 long and as thick as a half dollar. the guys ive compred to are 7+ and as thick as a sausage.

carl6126 Novice Jackinchatter

79 posts since 2007-09-16
78 year old curious from Mn
Don't need to be the largest when you compare. I'm 6" uncut average around. I get most turned on by smaller dicks.

6 posts since 2006-03-13
39 year old homosexual
i know now that you don't need to be the largest, but i used to think i was much smaller than my friends...i was probably same as some smaller than others and larger than others...
Unregistered ?

hay mzs1126 lookin at the pic of your dick id say you bigger then a lot of other guys.

6 posts since 2006-03-13
39 year old homosexual
thanks! i've always been pretty insecure about the size of it...probably b/c i used to be heavy and i'm tall so i think it should be bigger to fit the rest of my body...i'm better now then i used to be!
eddy Skilled Jackinchatter

830 posts since 2007-03-06
88 year old bisexual from Cocoa
Although I realize, within reason, size does not matter a whole lot, I have always compared myself to others. Over my many years, I have spent a lot of time in gyms, pools, etc. Seen many, many cocks of all sizes and shapes. I still compare whenever the opportunity presents itself. Enjoy ...
Horny old men want sex too.
kungfu40 Amateur Jackinchatter

411 posts since 2007-10-27
bisexual from Canada
I'm about 6 and a quarter inches long, average thickness, and cut. (I'll get a picture uploaded eventually).

My first jacking buddy had a big piece of meat, didn't measure but it must have been 8 inches long and twice as thick as mine! He also was circumcised. At that time (we were 12), he'd suck mine but I was afraid of choking on his monster! I only tried sucking him once but I could barely fit it in my mouth. Now I wish he was still around, I'd love to take that big sausage up my ass!

My second jacking buddy had a slimmer cock than mine, a bit smaller at around 5 and 1/2 inches, and uncut. I loved playing with all that skin, and he was fairly easy to suck. He did me up the ass quite a few times, at those times I wished he was bigger, but it still felt great!

That's all the cock I've had in my life, although I consider myself lucky that I had any at all!

Oh and another buddy of mine told me he had a 9-incher. He was a major homophobe, so it was years before I had a chance to see it. Finally we went swimming and I caught sight of it in the change room afterwards - even limp it looked like 9 inches! I sure wish he had been bi-curious......

Man, now I'm good and stiff!

Cheers,

KungFu 40
Whatever gets your rocks off!
Unregistered ?

I like sharing and comparing cocks with a new JO/C2C buddy - it's fun! I'm 6" cut with a fat cockhead, but size doesn't matter to me. I've been both bigger and smaller. I just like getting it out and having a good stroke with an open minded c2c buddy.
AlterPerception Novice Jackinchatter

21 posts since 2006-02-20
38 year old homosexual from Yakima, Washington, U.S.A.
Nephew...not as thick, but looked longer.
Cousin...I win in length and girth.
Various buddies...various lengths and girths.
Greg
Unregistered ?

Neighbor boys, and cousins when I was a teen... tons of guys in lockers rooms, saunas, JO clubs, nude beaches, etc. And lately with new JO buds and with a lot of guys, cam2cam.

Onan
jaffa38uk Novice Jackinchatter

32 posts since 2008-11-21
69 year old bisexual from Midlands UK
We all compared as kids,12-15,but as an adult it is probably a one way comparison, in locker rooms etc.
Unregistered ?

Compared with several friends when younger. We were all about the same length when hard. But I was the only uncut guy (in US) - it was great fun checking out the differences.
Allen35 Amateur Jackinchatter

209 posts since 2008-01-14
49 year old curious
I compared my penis with 5 different boys when I was in my late preteens and early teens. My penis was very tiny then. It still is actually. All of the boys I compared with were much larger than me...penises and testicles. One boy was my age and the others were a little older. One boy was a lot older.
sassydog Skilled Jackinchatter

994 posts since 2008-12-30
curious from South Carolina
Yeh i think alot of us compaired penis size when we were younger,it was just one of those things we did.I guess i was sorta lucky in having a larger one that the other guys it made me real popular at the jackin sessions back then.
Page: of 5   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Who have you compared with?