JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » just fulfilled a recent fantasy, wow think im ready to go again
Page: of 1  
crazycoconut Novice Jackinchatter

32 posts since 2012-03-18
40 year old from nottingham
so as the title suggests, recently iv been having fantasies over my partners best friend, its something that has only come about in the last few weeks, and iv found myself more often than not thinking about her....
whats strange about it is she is not necesarily my type, yes she is attractive, about 5.7 slim tight body, lovely ass if im honest, blonde blue eyed, and a bit ditzy and bubbly to say the least, but im more of a redhead/darkhaired rock chick type of guy... but for the last week or 3 iv had thoughts along with dreams of this girl, and its sent my imagination into overdrive.... so much that today she was meant to be picking my boy up to go play with hers for the day and while waiting he fell asleep so i put him to bed for an hour... in my moments of solace and knowing id be seeing her soon i started to unzip my shorts and think about all the things id like to do with her.

needless to say i was hard within seconds and about to sort myself, when all of a sudden i see the blinds flcker and guess whose at the door. awesome now i have to answer the door in some fairly tight shorts, while im commando, with the mother of all throbbing cocks, so i do what all men have done before and tried tucking my cock into my wasteline of my shorts, unfortunately without boxers this was a cover that wasnt to last long...

upon answering i tried hiding myself behind the door and explained he was asleep, to which she replied not to worry her boy was and was at home with her mother and she thought she would pick up mine while he wakes, and in the process invited herself in to wait 10 minutes or so while he woke up, it wasnt till i followed her into the room thath she say down as i hobbled across the room and as i turned around she laughed put her hand to her mouth went read and uncontrollably giggled, yeh she saw the boner lol...

i shrugged my shoulders laughed and slumped down into the sofa across from her and didnt really know what to say..

''oh my god'' she said, what have you been doing ?

well couldnt really tell her could i so i just laughed and said well nothing yet lol.. after sharing a few laughs. she just popped the question... andy that looked big, is it really.. i laughed and made a joke about it, then she laughingly said she wanted to see...after a few more laughs she asked again n promised she wouldnt tell....hestinatly after a while i just went with it and pulled it out, and her face changed, i thought shit shes joking and now im in a world of shit....

instead her face changed to a more serious look she bit her lower lip and said oh my god andy, i think im a bit wet, me being stood at this point i just laughed and said something like ah your only human and slumped down at the side of her...

i was going to zip up and swiftly move onto making a drink or something, til she out of no where grabbed it , i thought she was going to pull it off, but wow for a dainty girl she had a grip on her, i had a million things in my head i wanted to do with her, should i push her back rip her panties off and stick my tongue in her pussy, should i kiss her, slide my hand up her dress and tease her, or just sit back, as i was about to take some form of initiative i was myself pinned back against the sofa as she straddled me, hitched her panties to the side and slid on top of me....

i had to try really hard not to cum instantly, her pussy was fantastically tight, but so wet it was almost euphoric.. in my head i had a 1000 plans for her but all i could do was slide my hands over her body and slam her down harder onto my cock, within minutes i was almost at the point of no return, until she beat me to it and i felt her pussy spasm around my cock, that was it, no holding back i cum what felt like an ocean,it seemed never ending, but wow it felt fkin amazing...

after that she just kissed me quickly on the lips and giggled, asked if she could use the bathroom to clean herself up andddddddddd now here i am typing this up as she has left for the day now, thinking wow, that kind of shit needs to happen more often.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
onedirtyasian Novice Jackinchatter

95 posts since 2010-01-16
41 year old heterosexual from FRESNO
haha great story!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Page: of 1  
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » just fulfilled a recent fantasy, wow think im ready to go again