JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Wanking over hearing your neighbours fucking
Page: < prev  of 4   next > 
kopites17 Amateur Jackinchatter

492 posts since 2015-08-09
heterosexual from East Anglia
Bagfetish said:
I love staying over at friends houses after a BBQ or party and listening to their wives getting fucked. Always better if you got a pair of her used panties that you've taken from the laundry basket to help you

Thats very true. Been there done that myself a few times.
Love a milf
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

This is the best part about business travel. About twice a year, I hear women in the next door hotel room moaning with abandon..its impossible not to put my ear to the wall and jerk off.
nakedhusband50 Skilled Jackinchatter

647 posts since 2008-03-20
68 year old bisexual male from Texas
Somehow the phrase "listening to their wives getting fucked" has made me incredibly hard.
Nothing hotter than two husbands together, naked, pleasing themselves and each other
Unregistered ?

I beat off when my housemate fucks his gf...thin ceilings...thin walls...cock gets hard listening to them noises....slamming...faster and faster pounding...guess most guys would wank too, who wouldn't?
Unregistered ?

I've jerked off listening to people fuck in adjoining hotel rooms. Huge turn-on.
Unregistered ?

Mmm early morning treat to be woken at 5am to the sound of next doors headboard, usual routine of opening the window for a slow jerk to the orgasmic panting of my tease-next-door! ;D
phiilip Professional Jackinchatter

1026 posts since 2011-05-08
68 year old bisexual from UK
Our neighbour and wife's best friend Liz lives in the flat above us. She's divorced and has several black lovers. We can hear them fucking and I have to admit it makes my wife quite horny listening to them.
jmc55316 Amateur Jackinchatter

217 posts since 2007-11-15
56 year old bisexual from minnesota
I used to rent the basement of a house of a friend. The wife got the house when they divorced (but allowed me to stay) She would bring guy's home regularly and her bedroom was above mine. She got F'd hard some nights after bar close and (When my girlfriend wasn't there I stroked along with them!)
phiilip Professional Jackinchatter

1026 posts since 2011-05-08
68 year old bisexual from UK
jmc55316 said:
I used to rent the basement of a house of a friend. The wife got the house when they divorced (but allowed me to stay) She would bring guy's home regularly and her bedroom was above mine. She got F'd hard some nights after bar close and (When my girlfriend wasn't there I stroked along with them!)

Sometimes when Liz was being fucked by one of her black lovers I'd fuck my wife. I always came too soon and although she'd say it was ok I often wondered if she imagined being ion Liz's place. He seemed to go on for ages. My wife says sometimes there are 2 of them.
Unregistered ?

i too have heard sounds in hotel rooms and slaps , as i guess he is slapping her ass .
JJSheffield Skilled Jackinchatter

988 posts since 2015-10-23
bisexual male from Sheffield uk
I'd love to hear, or better see my neighbours. He's a fit guy and she looks filthy. One day maybe.
Sheffield area UK pan and anti negativity.
Johnwank Novice Jackinchatter

81 posts since 2016-04-23
40 year old heterosexual from Wiltshire
I have 2 sets of neighbours who are screamers. Great fun.
Wank over you
earloftexas12 Amateur Jackinchatter

406 posts since 2015-11-21
77 year old bisexual from DFW Texas
Several years ago I had to make a trip to Newport News, VA to see a client. I got to this motel about 3:30 and was entering my room on the 2nd floor when I heard this couple a few doors down from my room. They were LOUD and I could hear every moan and groan they made. The walls were paper thin and I could also hear what they were saying. When I heard him say, "Oh Baby, your pussy is delicious", my cock got hard immediately, and I had already taken my suit off, so I was practically naked. When they started fucking, I started jacking.......strokestrokestrokestrokestroke
Wanker78 Enlightened Jackinchatter

3837 posts since 2015-07-08
heterosexual male
Johnwank said:
I have 2 sets of neighbours who are screamers. Great fun.

My neighbour downstairs Julia is a noisy fuck too. Love wanking as I hear boyfriend ride her and smack her arse hard as she makes animal noisesstrokestrokestroke
Colossal Pervert- Think I'll treat myself to my third wank today
spikesdudleydog Skilled Jackinchatter

541 posts since 2013-06-30
40 year old
always a glass in the bedroom incase i need to press it against the wall to hear mine going at it
Page: < prev  of 4   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Wanking over hearing your neighbours fucking