JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Wanking over hearing your neighbours fucking
Page: < prev  of 4  
Slivers Skilled Jackinchatter

795 posts since 2013-01-10
40 year old heterosexual male
After living in my appartment for almost five years now and not once did I hear sex or masturbation noises. Even though my next door neighbour is single but have a kid, and my upstairs neighbour is single and don't have a kid. So I expect to hear some daily masturbation noises from one of those sides, but unfortunately never heard anything.

But tonight I was in luck. I heard a loud fucking session going on on the other side (which a new neighbour just moved in), or above her. Of course I got hard in an instant and joined them masturbating. She was very loud which was so hot. After I came, they went at it some more. It became more funny though when he became loud. And even more funny when one of their neighbours start banging on the wall/ceiling/floor and they just kept going at the same volume. Hope to hear more from them. Definitely very hot.
Wanna chat about celebs, join me on Trillian: slivers13
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
dickguy Professional Jackinchatter

1678 posts since 2009-05-14
86 year old heterosexual male from Minnesota
My wife Bibi and I were married in January 1968 and in June that summer, we made a vacation to Colorado and camped in a nudist campground. We found a nice campsite and set up our camping gear. We then went to the pool to do some sunning and swimming. When we got back to our tent, we saw that someone pitched their tent about only 20 feet from ours, but they were not there at the time. When we were preparing our dinner, we met the other couple when they got back to their tent. They were about our age and a decent looking couple. But about the time Bibi and I they gone out again, somewhere.
As we were stripped and ready for bed, we began out normal love making session, and be booth has very nice orgasms. As we were now hugging and ready to drop off to sleep, we hear the other couple returning to their tent. Since they were also nude, they began their own fucking session and they were way noisier them we had been. We could every work they said and all the sounds they were making, as she was blowing him and he was plowing into her pussy.
Bibi commented that it was too bad that we were finished fucking, before they ever got started, but it would have been a lot of fun if we all four could have gotten together for a 4 way orgy. I think that is the only time we ever heard another couple making love like that.
Dickguy
tieguy Amateur Jackinchatter

284 posts since 2011-01-20
57 year old heterosexual from Bay Area, CA
i use to room in a house where my two other room mates were on each side of me. i would hear the fucking their girls all the time. it definitely gave me a lot of jerking off material, especially since i was the only one without a girlfriend. i am pretty sure they both knew i was jerking off too.
Yesiknow1970 Professional Jackinchatter

1136 posts since 2016-10-20
41 year old heterosexual from Glasgow
Years ago I lived next door to a sexy milf who just got divorced . She lived with 3 kids and was fairly dull.

One Saturday night the wife told me to take the bin out. I had to drag a big plastic bin down the stairs and it took me ages. As I came back up I heard the sound of flesh slapping from an open window . I couldn't believe it!

I went in the house and listened through the wall to her getting fucked good doggy style .

I heard her get fucked lots of times after that and wanked each time
cream707 Novice Jackinchatter

81 posts since 2017-01-15
34 year old curious male
Hot stories making me jerk off!
TellMeMore6969 Novice Jackinchatter

93 posts since 2018-05-22
43 year old from Alabama
I was in my backyard by my shed, my neighbor is 73 y/o man, I heard him make some moaning sounds, I start toward the fence row being quiet. I hear him continue to moan, I get behind a big oak tree about 10-15' from where his sounds was coming from. I heard him moan yea that feels good, I got horny, stuck my hand inside my pants. I hear him moan louder god yes right there that feels so great makes my cock so hard. I thought his old lady was giving him head, so I get naked walk out from the tree stroking my 6" hard cock, hoping they let me join. But I get around the tree my cock being stroked, moaning mmmmmmmm god that's so hot I opened my eyes it was just Mr. Buddy! He never quit making love to his nice big fat hard cock. I stopped stroking my hard cock, he said looks like we both had the same ideas. I said guess so I started stroking my lil hard throbbing cock. He said come have a seat my me, I walked over and set beside him, memorized by his big hard fat cock. I blurted out it would take both my hands to stroke that big ole cock. He said naw I bet you one hand is all you would need, then he said you wanna bet? What's the stakes? He said if you only have to use one hand, you gotta stroke me and suck me off. If you have to use two hands I will shoot my load on your hard cock and suck you off
The kinkier the better in my book
Unregistered ?

I previously had 2 neighbours I really wanted to fuck. I got to finger fuck one and hear the other being really vocal as she got pounded thru an open bedroom window.

Wanked like fuck over the screamer.

Heres some other wank fodder I know.

https://unsee.cc/3a19f1a5/
FLscribe Professional Jackinchatter

1988 posts since 2014-06-09
55 year old bisexual male from tampa
Banjo said:
Heres some other wank fodder I know.
https://unsee.cc/3a19f1a5/

Lovely ladies. Who are they, and which one(s) have you fucked?
Open to interesting ideas
Page: < prev  of 4  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Wanking over hearing your neighbours fucking