JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Page: < prev  of 4  
streaker29 Novice Jackinchatter

48 posts since 2011-12-25
38 year old bisexual from Pa
When i was a teenager i used to get blow jobs all the time, Lmost every couple days. Most of the time they were to completion, it was rare i would cum somewhere other then in there mouths. Now its been years since getting a good completed blowjob &#128530;
I was born naked, so I'm staying naked!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
SlightlySalty Skilled Jackinchatter

616 posts since 2010-05-25
68 year old bisexual male from Maryland
My wife sucks my cock regularly but won't let me cum in her mouth. At least not anymore. When we first met she would swallow my load all the time. I've heard similar stories from other guys. Kind of like the old joke about how to cure a woman of being over sexed? Marry her!
* Contains all natural ingredients. No preservatives, added fillers or MSG.
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
My late wife was the best cock sucker I've ever had and I mean that in a good way. It started very early in our relationship and lasted for years. She always swallowed and would lick my precum when we played around. Don't know if she loved doing it or if it was just to please me. Which she always did.
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only
Cockatrice Amateur Jackinchatter

141 posts since 2012-03-23
45 year old heterosexual
My wife is weird about this. She doesn't like to suck dick, but she is a 100% sub in bed and likes to be dominated. So she will not actually give blowjobs - it has been like 3 years since she took the initiative of sucking - but she will submit to lying down so I can fuck her in the mouth. Sometimes quite roughly. We 69 with me on top and I bury it way back in her throat, and I know she sometimes practices with a toy to make this possible. So she won't do the job, but she will let me use her. In any case I use her mouth every month or two. Guess I can't complain.
Page: < prev  of 4