JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » How often should older men 50+ masturbate?
Page: < prev  of 25   next > 
Chester54 Novice Jackinchatter

66 posts since 2015-07-03
63 year old bisexual from Southeast Michigan
I hang out naked at home every chance I get. Jack off at least 5x a week. Would jack more, but wife wants some too razz.

Also enjoy jacking on skype when wife isn't around. Love watching another guy stroke and cum with me.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
spanky1960 Skilled Jackinchatter

603 posts since 2010-11-29
65 year old heterosexual from Spunkville
I am mid 50s as well. On most days, I jerkoff in the morning and again before I go to bed. Some days, Maybe only once.

For a year or so, I was masturbating on cam, for a few friends that I made at an online group. Those were some of the most intense orgasms. One friend would have a few other friends over, and they would all watch me stroke away.

And, I also hang out naked as often as possible, and enjoy going to nude beaches when I can.

To answer the question, I don't know how often one should.
Sometimes, I think I need to masturbate more.
GraysAnatomy Omnipitant Jackinchatter

26681 posts since 2015-04-06
81 year old bisexual male from Central US
The urge to jack-off never goes away! So use it lose it! Jack-off every chance you get, but at least once a day. More often when you have the opportunity!
User posted image . User posted image . User posted image
. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .
picturepainter Skilled Jackinchatter

602 posts since 2011-09-06
63 year old curious from glasgow uk
Well l am at least once a day and often up to 3 or 4 times if home alone.
justaguy2012 Novice Jackinchatter

28 posts since 2011-12-28
63 year old homosexual male
Hi there...some awesome older man eat pics here......thanks
texstroker Professional Jackinchatter

1870 posts since 2013-03-18
63 year old curious from southeast texas
GraysAnatomy said:
I'm 73 years old and still wake up most mornings with morning-wood. I masturbate, on average, three to four times a day (retired, live alone, horny). I say, if you still get boners, you should keep stroking as often as you can!

I am a firm believer in the old adage, "Use it or lose it!" I hope all guys keep stroking their cock as long as they can and enjoy life!

I Enjoy seeing the pics of older men like myself with their erections.I too now have an erection and have to get these briefs off.What a Great feeling freeing my throbbing cock from my briefs!
I am a Chronic Solosexual masturbator after finding this site.Its Refreshing reading posts from other older masturbators who are Curious to be rubbed by another male.I wish we were masturbating each other(either gender).I wish I was in the picture with these older masturbators Proudly showing off my erection and pleasuring myself.Masturbation should be Shared!Wish I had a masturbation Friend(Woman/Man).Lets Masturbate and Cum Strongly Together!
Stroke my throbbing 6.75 cock and make me CUM .Bi Curious.
BLAZEMAN Amateur Jackinchatter

289 posts since 2015-07-22
61 year old curious male from Midlands, UK
I'm 52 now and I must admit I don't jack-off like I used to. In the summer I tend to feel horny and will do it once or twice a day, but other times a year I could go a week or so without doing it!
I'm curious and like Texstroker and I too have a - maybe quite strange - thing about older men and especially quite plump ones!
texstroker Professional Jackinchatter

1870 posts since 2013-03-18
63 year old curious from southeast texas
BLAZEMAN said:
I'm 52 now and I must admit I don't jack-off like I used to. In the summer I tend to feel horny and will do it once or twice a day, but other times a year I could go a week or so without doing it!
I'm curious and like Texstroker and I too have a - maybe quite strange - thing about older men and especially quite plump ones!

I just enjoy seeing older guys like myself getting a erection and touching themselves.I can relate.
Stroke my throbbing 6.75 cock and make me CUM .Bi Curious.

Three cheers for all the 50+ men who are keeping their organs of pleasure in fine shape! Daily use is highly encourage!

. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .
heels62014 Professional Jackinchatter

1426 posts since 2015-02-09
heterosexual male from Gloucestershire UK
Very horny UK guy 54 looking for other wank addicts to look through pics together and chat on mic when we are alone!? I have one of the best pic collections on jackinchat. Lets have some fun!
Unregistered ?

Once a day usually. More if the wife's not around.
rigid_4u Novice Jackinchatter

24 posts since 2012-09-29
56 year old curious from New Jersey
52 m, I jack off at least once a day, if not more. Love jacking on cam with other guys when I can grin
willycum Skilled Jackinchatter

763 posts since 2012-04-24
79 year old bisexual from UK
Amazing how many older guys are still masturbating several times a day like Grays anatomy at 73 yrs old doing it 3 or 4 times a day. He does live alone though and if my wife wasnt around all day I too would be stroking more often.
I manage to masturbate about 4 times a week sometimes more sometimes less and I want to carry on for as long as I can.

I love the thought of younger men wanting to watch us old guys - so any offers to watch and I will oblige!
enis Skilled Jackinchatter

823 posts since 2006-02-10
80 year old curious from Midwest US
All these responses have gotten me in the mood. This is an activity I never want to give up. My frequency has diminished a bit but every episode makes me very happy to be a male with a dick to play with. Thanks for all the encouragement.strokestroke

willycum is right! I'm fortunate that I'm retired, live alone, and live in a remote wooded lake area so I have the drive, ability, time, and location to masturbate almost anytime I want to. That's why I can average 3 or 4 sessions a day. It's good to know that we older guys can still get it up and still derive all that pleasure!
Page: < prev  of 25   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » How often should older men 50+ masturbate?