JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » How often should older men 50+ masturbate?
Page: < prev  of 25   next > 
Unregistered ?

Um, like, always? You can never masturbate too much!
Add a reply Quote this post
GraysAnatomy Omnipitant Jackinchatter

26681 posts since 2015-04-06
81 year old bisexual male from Central US
Older guys enjoy sex just as much as young studs!
User posted image User posted image User posted image
. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
ozjohn Amateur Jackinchatter

419 posts since 2005-09-09
85 year old heterosexual male from Australia
At 76, I masturbate about every 4 to 5 days. I became solosexual at 54, and was then doing the deed every 2 or 3 days.
Unregistered ?

Aim to enjoy a session every day - sometimes twice a day. In reality the wife is often around somewhere so the ability to watch a great clip to cum to gets limited. strokestroke
Unregistered ?

Wankmeoff said:
Aim to enjoy a session every day - sometimes twice a day. In reality the wife is often around somewhere so the ability to watch a great clip with the aim of cumming to it gets limited. strokestroke
Unregistered ?

Agree with much already said here, there is no one answer.

Personally, I love a daily wank and just as I did when younger it all depends on the stimulus, sexy milf, celeb, message, stockings etc, etc all get me hard ...
andysmz Professional Jackinchatter

1444 posts since 2012-12-08
57 year old bisexual from Edinburgh UK
Flogging_the_Bishop said:
Um, like, always? You can never masturbate too much!

Actually you can... It was great fun but I had to abstain for a few days until my battered cock recovered (not that the urge went away)

Each guy should find his own comfort zone. For me, it's three to four times a day. I got up at 6:30 and wanked out a load with my morning-wood. Now it's 9:45 and I'm working on load number two.
. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .

Guys over 50 don't just masturbate. They like all kinds of sex just like any other guy!
ar_stroker Amateur Jackinchatter

411 posts since 2006-07-01
73 year old curious from ARkansas
Masturbate almost every day. Still have sex with the wife too. Now I just need a mutual jo bud.
I luv jacking off
thickboner4u Professional Jackinchatter

1030 posts since 2008-10-07
70 year old curious from KY
Hourly
Wanker78 Enlightened Jackinchatter

3837 posts since 2015-07-08
heterosexual male
andysmz said:
Actually you can... It was great fun but I had to abstain for a few days until my battered cock recovered (not that the urge went away)

Yep; last Sunday I had a nine hour wanking session* where my cock was never less than semi-hard and I managed to cum four times. The last orgasm was the best - toe curling and very very noisy- although my spunk was mainly watery in appearance. However, it was difficult getting a hard on the next day as , quite literally , I was wanked out. strokestroke

* With thanks to Chloe,Emma, Ava and Bev for their inspiration and assistance in the day's events razz
Colossal Pervert- Think I'll treat myself to my third wank today
Frinky Amateur Jackinchatter

106 posts since 2010-01-26
59 year old bisexual male from Long Island / NY / New York
At least 4 days a week and edge the rest of the time.
Sanderson Novice Jackinchatter

99 posts since 2013-02-11
63 year old heterosexual
Seems to me that 50+ guys should masturbate for the reason that young teenage boys do it. Young boys may not have sex partners available, and older men may not either. Their wives may not be putting out much anymore, and girlfriends may not be spreading their legs for them.

My experience is that I needed quickie fist-grip cums maybe 5 or 6 times a day when I was 12 and 13. Guys that age are walking testosterone factories, and I couldn't get my mind off sex and had a constantly stiff dick.

I'm not that loaded down with sex juice these days, but I get good hardons and usually shoot off about twice a day. One is a jackoff and the other is either a jackoff or I fuck a girlfriend.

So for me it's masturbation once or twice daily. That's more masturbation now than it was when I was in my 40's and fucking a wife who was really putting out.
RunsDeep Novice Jackinchatter

14 posts since 2015-10-10
54 year old
My wife has never been the limiting factor. I doubt I have been turned down half a dozen times over many years, and then only with obviously good reason. But still I love to masturbate.
Page: < prev  of 25   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » How often should older men 50+ masturbate?