JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » as you cum have you been caught?
Page: < prev  of 4   next > 
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
Once in my tent in Vietnam a guy walks in as I was cumming, had him repeat his message as I recovered.
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

GF's mum! GF was tossing me off, we hadn't noticed her come home, and she walked in just as I shot off over GF's hand.
Unregistered ?

On holiday two years ago I was wanking on an upstairs bedroom balcony. I was just cumming when there was a knock on the patio door. The villa cleaner was just knocking to let me know she was in the room. Unfortunately I jumped up getting cum on the floor and patio door. My wife was really annoyed with me and I was embarrassed and pissed off. I was videoing the wank and I jumped up just as the first sperm were bubbling out of my cock. Ruined the video, which is posted on xhamster!
peeper Novice Jackinchatter

57 posts since 2006-02-21
69 year old curious male from Perth
stroke only once when I was about 17 was in a secluded bush area wanking and just as I started to cum a women walker came around the corner of the path
lon44
peeper Novice Jackinchatter

57 posts since 2006-02-21
69 year old curious male from Perth
andy8inpeter said:
only once and that was by one of my daughters gfs

smile love to hear the whole story
lon44
ZMAN Professional Jackinchatter

1305 posts since 2014-02-20
curious
Wankerjohn said:
On holiday two years ago I was wanking on an upstairs bedroom balcony. I was just cumming when there was a knock on the patio door. The villa cleaner was just knocking to let me know she was in the room. Unfortunately I jumped up getting cum on the floor and patio door. My wife was really annoyed with me and I was embarrassed and pissed off. I was videoing the wank and I jumped up just as the first sperm were bubbling out of my cock. Ruined the video, which is posted on xhamster!

Link to the video?
APS221 Amateur Jackinchatter

307 posts since 2011-06-17
43 year old male
If you check his profile, you'll find a link to his xHamster profile: http://xhamster.com/user/johnsinmarillion
Timstinyone Novice Jackinchatter

7 posts since 2014-01-18
58 year old
Ya growing up I use to jackoff every morning and my dad would catch me all the time when he came in to make sure I was awake and he caught me a number of times at the point of no return he would just make a comment like "big load this morning get cleaned up and come down for breakfast" it never was a big deal
Unregistered ?

Was self sucking( could get the head in) one morning as a teen and on about the third spurt I pulled out and shot on my face as my mother walked in. She let out an "Oh!" And stood there for just a second in disbelief and walked out as I scurried up still dribbling, half ruined and locked the door, which I thought I had already done.
soxandboxersboy Amateur Jackinchatter

142 posts since 2012-07-21
31 year old homosexual
This has happened to me quite a few times.

One time I was sitting at my computer masturbating. Just at the point of orgasm, my dad walked in. That made me lose it and I started to ejaculate in front of him. He just told me what he came in to say, then said it looked like I was having fun, then smiled and left.

Another time was when I was masturbating in class in school and was seen unexpectedly. I was in the back of the class and the teacher showed a movie, so it was dark. So I unzipped, pulled out, and was masturbating under my desk. I didn't think anyone could see. Then as I was near orgasm, I glanced over and saw a kind of nerdy boy staring at me with a shocked look on his face. That made me lose it and I ejaculated right then with him watching. I just smiled at him and zipped up.
angelito1978 Amateur Jackinchatter

307 posts since 2013-06-06
46 year old curious
a few times, YES!
Unregistered ?

My mother caught me just as I came. I tried to tell her I was just scratching, but she didn't believe it. lol She looked at mey very strange for a few days after.
Unregistered ?

Yes.Spent the night with a friend when I was 15 and was in the guest room after a shower thinking of his older sister,who was 18, I saw in a bikini and starting to cum when he walked in.I stopped stroking but not cumming.I shot 3 loads before he backed out of the room.
After a few hours of making fun of me,I told him I was jerking off to his sister.He was a little pissed but told me he had jerked off to my mom just before he walked in on me.
Dman Professional Jackinchatter

2099 posts since 2015-06-14
70 year old heterosexual from Western US
My mom. She opened the bedroom door just as I was cumming. Must have seen the load in mid flight. I froze. She looked at my dribbling cock, then in my eyes, then back at my cock and backed out shutting the door. She never said a word about it afterward. She must have been about 37 at the time and got a good long look at a young mans hard cock again. Probably the last time in her life.
Master edger, labia licker, nipple tugger and veteran voyeur.
matmanic Amateur Jackinchatter

227 posts since 2006-02-17
heterosexual
I was caught by my mom with my squirting cock in the vacuum cleaner hose when I was 12.
Page: < prev  of 4   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » as you cum have you been caught?