JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » as you cum have you been caught?
Page: < prev  of 4  
Unregistered ?

Quite a few times by my wifes friend when we shared an apartment. I used to flirt with her and on a few occasions she would be upstairs and I would try to rub one out without being caught. Twice I remember once I was on the couch jerking off and about to cum as she came walking down the steps I shot cum straight in the air as she turned towards the couch. I know she saw it , and she just smiled and said bored are we?. Second time by my wife's friend I was home alone, and was in her room sniffing her thongs and stroking my cock, I heard someone come in the house as I was about to cum, as I ran out of her room to not get caught and turned to go to my room dick and her panties in my hand there she was already at the top of the steps it was awkward . I was naked hard cock in one hand her panties in the other , and as I scrambled to not get caught somewhere between her room and the hallway I had came so cum was in my hands on her panties and dripping out of the head of my cock and down my leg. she looked right at me and said I hope you are going to clean that up, and make sure you give my thong back . She smiled and walked into her room and shut the door.
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

I've also been caught by my mother in law. Was staying at her house and I got home early to an empty house. So I thought it would be fun to lay on my bed and jerkoff to a picture of my mother in law's niece in a bikini. To make it more exciting I left the bedroom door open and layed naked on the bed and stroke to the picture. I really got into it and was very excited that I wasn't paying much attention , I thought I heard a door open but was so into it that I didn't stop because I was about to cum. I stroked for a few more minutes and didn't hear anything. When I came I shot cum in the air and all over my body, when I got up to get a rag I saw my mother in law standing in the doorway of the bedroom. She threw me a rag and walked away. Awkward but exciting
Alpha1968 Skilled Jackinchatter

933 posts since 2014-10-21
56 year old heterosexual male from North East England
Never caught when in the moment, but heard wife's keys in front door a few weeks ago, just as I was at the point of no return; and which resulted in a sort of non-orgasm.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I was jacking off at the library at school. I get excited doing it in public and risky places. So anyway I was sitting at a study table in a quiet corner that was pretty deserted. I had been edging for a long time, with my pants open and my dick out in my hand. I got to the point where I couldn't hold back any longer and exploded. Just then a guy walked by. I saw him and he saw me, but I couldn't stop at that point, I had to just keep shooting my cum all over while he stood there looking shocked. I was a little embarrassed but later on thinking about it really turned on.

One time when I was at home I had been jacking off at my desk. I just got to the point of orgasm when my dad walked in. He just talked to me casually like I wasn't sitting there shooting cum all over the place. I did my best to answer him as I was having my orgasm. It was odd but kind of hot too.

KinkyGuy1234 Novice Jackinchatter

6 posts since 2019-03-26
44 year old
I was 12 it was a Friday night, I shared a room with 17 y/o brother he had left earlier in the night. I had just started messing with my cock a few months before. I got naked jumped in my bed, started playing with my soft cock, it immediately got rock hard. I had a smaller cock so wrapped my hand around my cock and it disappeared lol. I was stroking then I knew I was getting closer, I closed my eyes really started pumping and moaning. About that time I shot 3 small ropes onto my stomach. I heard damn bro that looked like you made your cock feel good and laughed. There my brother was standing in our room naked, his nice 7" or so cock sticking straight out. My eyes was drawn to his hard, smooth mushroom head cock. He then said hell now I'm gonna need some relief. He walked over and stood by my bed, he reached down grabbed my right hand and placed it on his hard throbbing cock. He said now make my cock feel like yours did. I slowly started stroking it, I reached up with left hand and used both to stroke his shaft. MmmmmmmMmmmmm yea stroke my cock feels good. God please lick on my cock head pleasssseeee. I leaned up and started licking all over his cock head and kissing it. About that time I felt something wet and warm, then tasted it!!!! God that tastes so good. Yea lick my precum up. Then he got between my legs, scooped my cum up, rubbed on his cock. He got the head in my ass and blew his load. I was moaning
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I have a recent one. I am working an office job right now and love to masturbate at work sitting at my desk. Usually I rub thru my pants and cum in my underwear. One day tho there was a cute IT guy sitting nearby working on a computer. Not sure why I did it, but I got so horny I unzipped and pulled out my dick. I was jacking while he was sitting at the computer working. I was pretty much hidden under my desk, but it was so risky and I was really excited. I was near climax when the guy got up and walked over to me to say something, and right then I started to ejaculate. I quickly tried to stuff my dick back in my pants as my cum was shooting out. I was embarrassed, terrified and excited all at once. I know he saw my hard dick and my cum shooting out onto my pants and me zipping up. He looked as embarrassed as I was, but kind of smiled. He did not say a word about what I had done. I thought I would get in big trouble, but I am thinking now he will not say anything. Now that I think about it afterward, it is a big turn on for me!
Page: < prev  of 4  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » as you cum have you been caught?