JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Catherine Southon
Page: < prev  of 51   next > 
oneminusone Amateur Jackinchatter

158 posts since 2019-03-03
48 year old
Just watched todays episode of Bargain Hunt. It was an old one, with Christina T and Kate Bateman. Kate is an absolute stunner. She reminds me of Kate Middleton. She is absolutely stunning. She also writes saucy novels.

I have to say, I am enthralled with middle-class posh girls who went to private school. They are so sexually dangerous. Even though I'm a working-class bloke I've been fortunate enough to educate myself and mix with these highly-intelligent, highly-sexed, women. They are exquisite. But they are also like quicksilver, they slip through your fingers so fast. But what a ride.

User posted image
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Excellent description.

48 year old
Kate Bateman. Catherine Southon. Christina T. Natasha R. These girls are the sexiest women around. I want to taste all of them. They turn me on so much because they are intelligent and elegant. There's no hint of gender-fluid nonsense. None of this 'reality tv' rubbish. These women are educated, feminine, beautiful and confident. I want to kiss every inch of them. There is a purity in their femininity that I can't quite put my finger on. But they turn me the FUCK on.

These girls represent the antidote to the asinine like Holly Willoughby, Christine Bleakley, Alex Jones, Ruth Langsford and Lorraine Kelly. I know we all have a hate-wank now and again and it's fun to wank over them, but we feel empty afterwards. At least I do. When I wank over Lorraine Kelly I couldn't care less. She means nothing to me. A wank over Natasha Raskin I feel a sense of guilt. Or fantasizing about shooting my load over Kate Bateman's pretty face when she tells me she doesn't like it but really does. That feeling fills my balls up again.

User posted image
User posted image
User posted image
Unregistered ?

Yes. I think that's why my wife doesn't mind me lusting after these antique experts. Because they're classy. But she hates me leering at the likes of Holly Willoughby.

48 year old
pullingpal55 said:
Yes. I think that's why my wife doesn't mind me lusting after these antique experts. Because they're classy. But she hates me leering at the likes of Holly Willoughby.

Yeah that's a good term. 'Leer'. I leer over the likes of Holly Willoughby. To me she is what I would call a 'fast food wank'. Instant gratification but no long-lasting nutrition. The bargain-hunt girls are wholesome.
Unregistered ?

Check out her sturdy thighs in these tight trousers. You get a brief better view when she hitches up her jacket near the end.

User posted image

VID

48 year old
pullingpal55 said:
Check out her sturdy thighs in these tight trousers. You get a brief better view when she hitches up her jacket near the end.

User posted image

VID

Those look like posh school horse-riding thighs. I bet her ass is tight as fuck. I love girls who ride horses. They have the tightest cunts EVER. Not sure if any of you guys reading this have ever dated girls who have ridden horses. Oh my. Their thighs and bum cheeks are so pert and sturdy. Quite amazing. Looking at Catherine here I'm convinced she is a rider. I need to see her in Jodhpurs hunting foxes. I'm already about to lose my fucking load just thinking about it.
Unregistered ?

oneminusone said:
Those look like posh school horse-riding thighs. I bet her ass is tight as fuck. I love girls who ride horses. They have the tightest cunts EVER. Not sure if any of you guys reading this have ever dated girls who have ridden horses. Oh my. Their thighs and bum cheeks are so pert and sturdy. Quite amazing. Looking at Catherine here I'm convinced she is a rider. I need to see her in Jodhpurs hunting foxes. I'm already about to lose my fucking load just thinking about it.

Yeah, you can bet your life she's had horses as a girl, and may even ride now. I HAVE had a girlfriend who rode, and know exactly what you mean. Thighs, AND buttocks like iron.
barrynutley Professional Jackinchatter

1925 posts since 2016-11-20
49 year old bisexual from East Mids
pullingpal55 said:
Yeah, you can bet your life she's had horses as a girl, and may even ride now. I HAVE had a girlfriend who rode, and know exactly what you mean. Thighs, AND buttocks like iron.
and very handy with a riding cropcockcockcock
Looking for UK wank buddies. Cocking/tributes a speciality
Wifespantiesuk Professional Jackinchatter

1054 posts since 2019-02-24
40 year old heterosexual male from Midlands
Would love 2b squashed inside catherine's thighs as she shouts at me to drain my balls all inside her
Love wanking over most things. Love guys talking filth about the mrs
barrynutley Professional Jackinchatter

1925 posts since 2016-11-20
49 year old bisexual from East Mids
pullingpal55 said:

User posted image

VID
On purpose no doubt !!
Looking for UK wank buddies. Cocking/tributes a speciality

48 year old
pullingpal55 said:

I could rest a tea-cup on Sarah's bum. She had very heavy periods. But she was hot as FUCK. She rode horses, she was posh. I think she liked me because I was common. Her bum was solid. Never seen anything like it. I was a factory worker and she was at public school and it was her summer-job. Those were great days. A lot of us working-class poor lads worked in the factory and posh rich schoolgirls got summer jobs. They were hot as fuck. We were poor as fuck but had massive hard-ons for them. They knew it. Sarah was amazing to me. I like to think she enjoyed my working-class cock pounding her brunette cunt.
daval Professional Jackinchatter

2239 posts since 2015-04-28
73 year old bisexual male from Aberdeen, Scotland
I can understand why females like horse riding. Bouncing up and down in the saddle with legs apart.
Unregistered ?

A picture seen before on here, but, looking at those meaty thighs I just couldn't help but punish my pork again to it.

User posted image

Wifespantiesuk Professional Jackinchatter

1054 posts since 2019-02-24
40 year old heterosexual male from Midlands
pullingpal55 said:
A picture seen before on here, but, looking at those meaty thighs I just couldn't help but punish my pork again to it.

User posted image

Love to be strangled between those
Love wanking over most things. Love guys talking filth about the mrs
Page: < prev  of 51   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Catherine Southon