JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Crossdressing guys
Page: of 2   next > 
quelsa Novice Jackinchatter

8 posts since 2007-03-25
39 year old bisexual from Florida
What do you chatters think of it? Ye, nay? I personally wear panties because they're pretty, they're manageable (dont gotta struggle with em when wearin em), and they keep stuff in place. I can't deny theres an erotic sort of thrill to them, but thats not the reason I wear em. I do like to look sexy though when I bend over!

So who here does it or doesn't, and what do you think of it?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
bitimesjohn Novice Jackinchatter

26 posts since 2007-08-29
81 year old bisexual from Worcester UK
I like the feel of womens undies and often dress in bra panties, suspenders and stockings for wanking sessions. Being bi sexual I see no reason why I shouldn't get the best of both worlds. I also like it when I have a wank buddy who dresses too, as this creates a more erotic ambience. I always say if you are curious about it then give it a try. Have fun
colbart Amateur Jackinchatter

358 posts since 2006-04-18
61 year old bisexual from Abingdon-on-Thames, Oxfordshire UK
I tried it but admit my body doesn't look good dressed. I am very tactile and love stroking stocking clad legs, either sex. Love the silky feel of them. also love the feel on my legs, very sexy.
colbart is colin, ,Bi - loves women and men.
Unregistered ?

When I was in my teens and 20s I dressed up fairly often but never went out that way. I really enjoyed it and found it to be a huge turn on. Sometimes I would stay dressed up over the weekend, stayed turned on the whole time. Ah, memories...lol!
quelsa Novice Jackinchatter

8 posts since 2007-03-25
39 year old bisexual from Florida
Well, I already crossdress mesjohn, but I only wear panties. However I wear them daily and more often than my boxer briefs.. I don't know why! Perhaps I wish I were a bit more feminine.. or even a girl. I enjoy the psychological submission of being a bottom (in f/m or m/f sex, either/or) but I'm built like a top!

So maybe me wearing it and liking it is just wishful thinking..
luvheels Skilled Jackinchatter

611 posts since 2007-03-16
59 year old heterosexual transgender female from Canada
I love it too. Mostly high heeled shoes and boots, but sometimes nylons and more. I love looking at my feet in high heels and enjoying the sexy feeling while I jerk off.
No heel is too high
pantyjack Novice Jackinchatter

39 posts since 2007-10-16
68 year old heterosexual
I love the feel of nylon panties on my cock. Rubbing my cock through them feels especially good, and I like the way they slide on my butt.
Unregistered ?

Sorry, to you CD's but, panties and other female garb just gives me an Instant Limp-on. I like to cam with guys, older and younger and my own age, that love being a man and a masculine one at that. Hearing your fantasies of being a woman or acting like a femme in need is a total turn-off for me.... Just my feelings on it. Do your thing, but not with me.

Onan
LittleDick Amateur Jackinchatter

242 posts since 2005-10-22
46 year old heterosexual
I used to experiment with cross dressing. Was only something I did at home alone.
Don't let your meat loaf
mac_46_46 Professional Jackinchatter

1151 posts since 2005-08-14
77 year old bisexual male from near Pittsburgh, PA
I like to jackoff while wearing panties and stockings and other such frilly things. I also like to rub my cock the the panties and cum inside them, very messy, but feels great.
Be happy, suck a cock
Unregistered ?

I did some crossdressing way back- from the age of 10 to about 12 I think. I was doing bras to some extend but mostly it was girdles that held my interest (he admitted somewhat sheepishly)and stockings and panties once in a while. It was not a weight thing, I was quite slim back then. I liked the tight feel against my skin of the material of girdles and stockings. Plus, a girdle would hold my penis in whatever position I put it. It was also quite erotic to me to feel my penis and testicles through the material of the spandex or whatever that stretch material is called.

Then there was this white one piece swim suit that my older sister had outgrown. Back then I thought that she, and all girls for that matter, looked really sexy in bathing suits such as this. It had molded bra cups built into it and there was this, ummm...modesty panel I guess you wold call it that covered the crotch to keep a girls cameltoe from showing. Anyway, I used to like to wear that too at that age and for the same reasons as I liked to wear a girdle- it was close fitting and felt good against my skin.

Also, back then I was so anxious to have sex with a girl for the first time and it was so frustrating to be a horny young boy and NOT to be able to do so. Until the age of 16 when I lost my virginity, I used to fantasize about what it would be like to be a girl rather than a boy. I jacked off to many a fantasy of being a girl and offering myself to some boy who I knew would be anxious to have sex with a girl for the first time. I suppose that was one more reason why I was into crossdressing to the extent that I was.

I have not been into crossdressing for many years now, but my bi-curious side somehow finds the idea of sex with a crossdresser to be a great turn-on though I have done so only in my fantasies. And I do admit that I can get quite turned on looking at photos of certain crossdressers.
cumfreakntweek Novice Jackinchatter

1 posts since 2007-12-20
58 year old
i LOVE how panties feel. i love the silks and satins, and ESPECIALLY wearing thigh-highs right after i shave my cock and ass nice and smooth, maybe a little baby powder, also like the lacy short negligees. mmmmmm then i watch myself in mirror as i gob lube all over n play with my ass, cock n balls before fucking my smooth little fuckhole with a huge assortment of fuck toys starting with small until i end up in ass-fuck-bliss with my favorite vibrating rubber schlonger anal fuckbat
colbart Amateur Jackinchatter

358 posts since 2006-04-18
61 year old bisexual from Abingdon-on-Thames, Oxfordshire UK
I used to try cross dressing a while back, panties, stockings holdups mainly but did try suspender belt/garter belt and even a sexy mini skirt, that was back when I was slimmer/younger. Now I sometimes wear holdups, love the feel of the,m. I really love stroking them on other people, (male or female)).

(Always thought in US stockings and garter belt, suspenders keep socks up. IN UK Garter belt is small elasticated band that holds stockings up when suspenders aren't used, a lot of brides wear one and throw it to the men).
colbart is colin, ,Bi - loves women and men.
natty_p Novice Jackinchatter

8 posts since 2007-05-17
40 year old
I occasionally wank off wearing panties/thongs and hold-up stockings. Love the feeling of wearing stuff like that. Also just bought myself a pair of slutty strappy heels which give me an instant erection if I put them on when naked.
jasonmasturbates Amateur Jackinchatter

105 posts since 2008-01-02
34 year old curious from virginia
Love the feeling of wearing them which give me an instant erection me and my jackoff buddy play i will drass up and then he will take my cloths off and then we jackoff together naked
i am naked and masturbating to you right now
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Crossdressing guys