JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Wife/gf braless
Page: of 4   next > 
Dman Professional Jackinchatter

2099 posts since 2015-06-14
70 year old heterosexual from Western US
After many attempts to coax her out of wearing a bra, my wife recently started going without when she gets home from work and around the house on weekends. I decided to try to take it one step further and convinced her that she could go without when we run errands etc. Completely changed her demeanor. She says the feeling was totally liberating and she wishes she'd done it years ago. She admired the glances both men and women gave her and now she's thing about abandoning all her bras completely. She still sports a fairly firm set of 36 D's even at 48 and two kids and I sport a boner the whole time we're out.
Master edger, labia licker, nipple tugger and veteran voyeur.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
nakedhusband50 Skilled Jackinchatter

647 posts since 2008-03-20
68 year old bisexual male from Texas
I love it when a woman is braless. So soft. Breasts bobbing under her shirt.
Nothing hotter than two husbands together, naked, pleasing themselves and each other

I was at an outdoor car show a few years ago and a beautiful girl rolled up on a bicycle. Nice big round rack. Way up firm and high. Clearly no bra under her t-shirt and probably never had to wear one due the firmness of those globes. Huge turn on.

Also had a brief affair with a very liberated woman before I met my wife that burned her bra as soon as she left the military. Great set of tits jiggling around in her tops. Great view.
PantyPincher Amateur Jackinchatter

449 posts since 2014-10-19
53 year old curious male from Dumfries, Scotland
I agree 100%. Nothing sexier !! I love the braless look

nakedhusband50 said:
I love it when a woman is braless. So soft. Breasts bobbing under her shirt.
Discord or Kik me: pantypincher.
Unregistered ?

I have convinced my wife to just wear workout tanks with built in bra when we go workout and run and walk on the beach, when she gets sweaty and the wind blows you can see her nipples so clear, I tell her I can't see anything lol
Unregistered ?

You missed the good old 60-70's when no one wore bras. Good times! My wife rarely wore one till she was nursing. Occasionally she still goes without. She thinks that if men see her nipples its their problem. Boy is she ever right!

Good memory for a 44 year old.

Dman said:
After many attempts to coax her out of wearing a bra, my wife recently started going without when she gets home from work and around the house on weekends. I decided to try to take it one step further and convinced her that she could go without when we run errands etc. Completely changed her demeanor. She says the feeling was totally liberating and she wishes she'd done it years ago. She admired the glances both men and women gave her and now she's thing about abandoning all her bras completely. She still sports a fairly firm set of 36 D's even at 48 and two kids and I sport a boner the whole time we're out.

Took it to another level yesterday. We went for our usual ocean side power walk with the wife braless the whole day. Her D cups swinging free against the fabric of her tight top. She started getting horny before we left the parking lot. Then as we walked she started commenting on other women's bodies we passed about what their nipples looked like and if i liked their boobs and then about men and what size that guys cock must be or what it would be like for me to watch that guy fuck me etc. It just went on and on. Her face was flush and her nipples were rock hard. We stopped at the public restroom and she followed me right inside staying by the door but with a clear view of the urinals. I went into the stall to leave them clear and when I finished I walked past her and she stayed inside for another few minutes. When she came out she was a little light headed and breathing rapidly. I asked her if she was alright and she said one guy had flashed her and shook his hard cock at her. She was almost swooning. I got her back to the car and immediately reached for my cock telling me to take her home. When we got home she peeled straight down to her thong and lay on the bed talking about how thrilling it was to do all that and then began describing the scenes and what turned her on etc. We spent the next 2-3 hours in foreplay and fucking. Can't wait for next weekend.
munch12 Amateur Jackinchatter

295 posts since 2012-03-17
60 year old curious from Central Oklahoma
Sounds like you got something started Dude! Run with it and keep us posted!!! A picture would also be greatly appreciated
kinkyhubby Amateur Jackinchatter

302 posts since 2020-04-09
50 year old male from W Midlands
Love seeing men perving at her and hearing that she's been approached if out alone, and love looking at other ladies braless. Love her showing them off

No Bra in Public
Unregistered ?

Love when my wife shows off her nips. She's got the big, tater tot nipsgrin As expected, I try to get her to go braless whenever possible. Here's a few pics to enjoy.

Brewery taproom:
User posted image

County Park Hike:
User posted image

Showing them off in airport bathroom after passing thru securitygrin Lucky TSA screeners.
User posted image
Unregistered ?

BubbaBone said:
Love when my wife shows off her nips. She's got the big, tater tot nipsgrin As expected, I try to get her to go braless whenever possible. Here's a few pics to enjoy.

Brewery taproom:
User posted image

County Park Hike:
User posted image

Showing them off in airport bathroom after passing thru securitygrin Lucky TSA screeners.
User posted image

Your wifes tits look amazing would love to cum on them
Lovenaturals Novice Jackinchatter

27 posts since 2020-02-24
43 year old heterosexual male
kinkyhubby said:
Love seeing men perving at her and hearing that she's been approached if out alone, and love looking at other ladies braless. Love her showing them off

No Bra in Public

Lovely.
ukstr8cur42 Novice Jackinchatter

56 posts since 2018-12-19
51 year old curious male from Chapeltown, Sheffield
mmmm very hot, love to suck them firm nipplesstroke
Unregistered ?

Christ on a bike!