JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » JackinChat » About JackinChat » Lost email messages / auto logout
Page: of 1  
n_skc Amateur Jackinchatter

376 posts since 2008-08-19
heterosexual male from Kansas City
Sorry if this has already been posted.

How about a way to retrieve your lost email message, when the system auto logs you out? I've tried searching the net for a place where the browser might store the temp file. But I'm afraid the message resides in volatile memory, never gets written to disk and gets vaporized when the website logs me out.
Str8 Jacker in KCMO
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Bigolly Amateur Jackinchatter

117 posts since 2009-10-06
bisexual from Southeast U.S. (La.)
I've also had this maddening problem. I spend a few minutes, after loging on, composing a message, or a reply to a received message, finish and then click on submit. Instead of the message being sent, I get this window telling me one of two things, either this feature is for "registered" users, or that there was some sort of "problem" and the message couldn't be sent. Either way, the message I'd so carefully typed out disappears!!! What causes this?
Always ready to chat and stroke it when I'm online!!
jackneeoff Amateur Jackinchatter

157 posts since 2014-11-12
52 year old from Canada
The jackin mail service sucks on here. Can't see sent mail,the way the thread works and how the system just randomly logs you out. And than the really great chat room system eyeshot. Be nice to see some simple upgrades to this site, feels like the old DOS day of computers.
https://xhamster.com/user/lingeriefapper cum and get me
Unregistered ?

same happened to me as I messaged you....got up to do something,came back ...all my work GONE
barrynutley Professional Jackinchatter

1925 posts since 2016-11-20
49 year old bisexual from East Mids
Bigolly said:
I've also had this maddening problem. I spend a few minutes, after loging on, composing a message, or a reply to a received message, finish and then click on submit. Instead of the message being sent, I get this window telling me one of two things, either this feature is for "registered" users, or that there was some sort of "problem" and the message couldn't be sent. Either way, the message I'd so carefully typed out disappears!!! What causes this?
happens to me all the time too always have to log in too
Looking for UK wank buddies. Cocking/tributes a speciality
Page: of 1  
Index » JackinChat » About JackinChat » Lost email messages / auto logout